IFES is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Logistic Assistant. The Logistic Assistant will provide administrative support to IFES Ukraine. A three months contract with the possibility of extension.
Under the direction of the IFES Ukraine Office Manager, the Logistic Assistant`s responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist Administrative team with tracking office agreements;
- Prepare payment packages according to donor and internal procedures;
- Provide assistance with annual inventory;
- Ensure office upkeep and orderliness, including common and storage areas;
- Coordinate work of loaders;
- Coordinate work of handyman, plumber etc.;
- Assist in preparing the office for trainings and events;
- Assist in managing basic supplies such as stationary and kitchen supplies;
- Temporary replacement of Receptionist, if absent;
- Assist in reception services for office visitors;
- Assist staff by providing general clerical duties upon their request when project assistant(s) are not available; to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, and filing;
- When needed support Country Director with secretarial services;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and specifications
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- A good team player and a communicator to build good working relationship with colleagues;
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality;
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment;
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness;
- Excellent communication skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required;
- Prior experience organizing events and logistics is a plus;
- Experience working with an international organization is a plus;
- Working level proficiency in Word and Excel.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs and letters of interest in English, with “Application for Logistic Assistant” in the subject line, to Valeriia Zhyman at firstname.lastname@example.org and Maksym Palamarchuk at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.