Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Reform initiative and position summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the Ministry of Digital Transformation to improve public services design and delivery to citizens.
The goal of the reform initiative: citizen have access to high-quality public services online.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for Administrative Services Re-engineering Business Analyst who will be working with the Ministry of Digital Transformation and will be responsible for re-engineering of administrative (public) services, in particular analysis and design of new business processes and architecture for public e-services, translating needs of the Ministry of Digital Transformation and other GoU stakeholders into workable IT solutions. Candidate for this position will be interacting with different teams, including software developers, legal and policy experts, civil servants, administrative services actors (customers and service providers) to model the new, citizen-centered processes that will be part of the Diia portal.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead of the SURGe expert team in MinDigital.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is 6 months with a possibility of extension. For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
• Perform services re-engineering data analysis:
o Analyze problems and barriers that citizens experience with particular service;
o Ensure stakeholder engagement via conducting consultations, focus groups, in-depth interviews, observation;
o Conduct legal and tech document analysis jointly with other team members (lawyers) to identify points for improvement;
o Lead research of international cases of citizen-centered delivery of public services and its potential application in the Ukrainian context.
• Develop new business process workflow (process to be) for public services delivery by:
o Designing the BPMN schema of the new processes;
o Modelling data flows;
o Drafting technical specifications for services development/customization of existing e-services architecture;
o Performing MVP and user acceptance testing.
• Effectively communicate best practices and improved business processes to GoU stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes for the administrative services reform;
• Adhere to the principles of RBM, GBA+ and environmental sustainability in preparation of deliverables, providing recommendations to MinDigital, and during meetings and consultations with MinDigital and other GoU stakeholders.
• Ensure visibility of the Government of Canada support to administrative services reform in conferences, meetings, seminars, working groups, interaction with public authorities, non-governmental organizations and other international technical assistance projects.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Information Technology, Economics or relevant field.
• 3+ years strong research skills and experience in business analysis.
• Knowledge of legal framework for digitalizing public services and administrative procedure (desirable, readiness to learn).
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience in data mapping and re-engineering of processes.
• Understanding Software Development Process (SDLC).
• Experience in writing technical specifications (ToR, BRD, FRD, SRS) for IT projects; Business Process Modeling experience (UML, BPMN).
• Ability to define, understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications for external software vendors.
• Customer communication experience (clarification of requirements, presentations).
• Understanding of databases’ structure, experience with database and/or Data Warehouse creation (desirable).
• Understanding of different data transferring formats, including JSON, XML, CSV.
• Experience in consulting and coordination with key stakeholders (central executive bodies of government, including ministries and agencies).
• Fluent English and Ukrainian.
• Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the best solution.
• Citizen of Ukraine.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on August 07, 2020.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV in English (max. 2 pages)
2) Applicant letter of interest (max. 500 words)
Please ensure to state Administrative Services Re-engineering Business Analyst in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.