Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Background and position summary:
Professionals for Reform Support Mechanism (PRSM) provides human resource support – from managers
to technical experts – to critical reform initiatives undertaken by national governmental agencies. PRSM is a multi-donor platform that improves coordination of donor efforts for greater impact and avoids overlap of donor funding. It does not support the routine work of the Government of Ukraine that is normally managed by the civil service.
At the request of a GoU ministry, the PRSM recruits short to medium term local Ukrainian experts and
specialists, from outside government, to undertake assignments critical to reform within the GoU. The
PRSM will also pay for limited-term salaries of key positions from within the army of volunteers that
currently work without pay on reforms across government ministries.
For PRSM, SURGe Project is looking for a Chief Accountant who will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting process (including month-end and year-end closes) of an NGO. This role ensures consistent, accurate and robust financial accounting processes are in line with accounting practices and corporate policies.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Head of the Board of the Professionals for Reform Support Mechanism.
Level of effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
1. Full record-keeping and accounting using standard state procedures;
2. Conducting personnel records and payroll experience;
3. Preparation of and making payments (including currency transactions);
4. Ensuring that all applicable taxes are paid;
5. Inventory of goods, property, and materials;
6. Creating and submitting reports to state authorities;
7. Work closely with suppliers regarding payments, missing documents etc.;
8. Prepare various basic accounting documentation (orders etc.);
9. Accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual financial and other reports required by the Ukrainian tax legislation;
10. Cooperating with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing;
11. Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
12. Consulting in financial matters.
1. Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Accounting;
2. 3+ years of work experience in a similar field of activity, preferably in an NGO sector;
3. Experience in creating and submitting reports to state authorities;
4. Knowledge of specific legislation and the ability to react to changes of norms;
5. Confident PC user (1C, Microsoft Office);
6. Fluent Ukrainian and English.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on March 17, 2020
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state PRSM Chief Accountant in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.