Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The EU–UNDP Parliamentary Reform Project (PRP) is aimed at strengthening the functioning of the Ukrainian Parliament, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VRU), to become a progressively more effective, accountable and transparent institution in carrying out its constitutional responsibilities of legislation, oversight, and representation with positive influence on the overall process of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement implementation. The project strategy is aligned with the priorities of the EU’s Single Support Framework for Ukraine 2018 — 2020, the Government of Ukraine — UNPartnership Framework 2018−2022, and the UNDP Country Programme Document 2018 — 2022. It is built on achievements and lessons learnt of the EU–UNDP Rada for Europe project (2016−2018) and will continue to support parliamentary reform, including through promoting the implementation of the recommendations of the 2016 Needs Assessment Mission (NAM). For the continuation of parliamentary reform, top level leadership and political ownership is key, which will be assured through continuous high-level consultations with relevant stakeholders and full transparency of project implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator/Parliamentary Reform Team Lead and in close cooperation with the UNDP Communication Unit, the incumbent will:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of internal and external communications strategies for the PRP project;
- Promote PRP project work in the country with special attention on results and impact through media outreach, using new types of media, including social media platforms and communication tools as appropriate;
- Promote, advocate and raise awareness around the project activities, results, flagship initiatives through a variety of communication vehicles, such as roundtable discussions, press conferences, briefing session, interviews, report launches, etc.;
- Ensure communication plans for PRP project are in place to adequately and positively communicate Programme’s highlights and success stories;
- Coordinate with relevant units and personnel to ensure that the project achievements are communicated to the relevant stakeholders in an effective and timely manner to support strategic positioning of the PRPproject to existing and potential partners;
- Ensure communications tools and products, including briefing notes, booklets, brochures, infographics are effectively planned and developed to reflect UNDP and EU corporate branding and visibility;
- In coordination with CO communications unit ensure press releases, media advisories, and feature stories for UNDP website and social networks are drafted and publicized in timely manner; provide input and manage social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickers);
- Ensure delivery of the parliamentary reform messages within Rada and between the stakeholders, including the duty-bearer institutions and partner civil society organizations (CSOs);
- Develop and maintain a system of monitoring and reporting of project activities;
- Liaise with governmental/non-governmental institutions, CSOs, academia and UNDP;
- Administer and develop knowledge management and innovations-related activities of the project;
- Support research, documentation, assessment studies on the project and related policy activities;
- Assure cross-cutting gender focus, and develop and lead specific gender equality project initiatives, act as the project gender focal point;
- Organize events including donor/partner visits and support field offices in holding such visits;
- Develop partnerships with various individuals, groups and organizations, whose support is essential to the achievement of communication objectives;
- Submit regular updates on the UNDP Ukraine web-site and to the donor if required;
- Prepare ad hoc information materials about the project;
- Perform other duties as required.
Measurable outputs of the work assigmant:
- Monthly/quarterly/annual/ad hoc reports are prepared;
- Donors/partners/media visits are held;
- Advocacy/public awareness/policy related events held;
- Comprehensive study on the subsidiary regulations and legislation in the framework of the project is supported;
- Web-site updated regularly;
- All assignments performed in a quality and timely manner.
- Self-development, initiative-taking;
- Manage conflict.
Skills and competencies expected of the individual:
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be proactive, energetic, committed and innovative;
- Sound knowledge of modern information technologies including websites and social media;
- Excellent team and networking skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, media relations, public relations, international relations, social sciences, journalism, business administration or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of communication, media, journalism, public relations, international relations, monitoring and/or reporting programme support service or related field;
- Solid experience in report writing, editing drafting of periodic reporting for international organizations or non-profit organizations in English;
- Knowledge of parliamentary reform context in Ukraine is a strong asset;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MSWord, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PhotoShop);
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian (both written and spoken).
UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
UNDP is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Application Instruction: If you wish to apply for this or other positions, please visit UNDP website, section jobs and apply only.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: July 30, 2019