Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The Communications Officer will support the Marketing Department in PSI’s internal and external communications strategy. He or she writes and disseminates publicity materials, responds to inquiries from the community and media, coordinates promotional events and coordinates all main channels of the school’s communication, such as social media, internal communication platforms, and the Weekly Digest.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- A Master’s degree in a field of Economy, Public Relations, Marketing or related.
- At least 3 years of experience working as PR, Marketing, Project Manager, SM officer.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Ukrainian
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Organized and proactive; able to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced school and flexible to daily changes
- Pleasant, helpful attitude with a willingness to take on key tasks and projects
- Proven track record of reliability
- Accurate, with high attention to detail
- A range of other support functions including data management, school/community communications, and meeting facilitation
- Experience using PowerPoint presentations / Mac computers / Google Drive / Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Google Apps for Education
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assemble items for and publish, the School Newsletter weekly. Publish the link on the internal FB, App
- Administer the school communication e-mail account. Reply to, forward or action email as required
- Administer FB pages (external and internal), Instagram, Youtube, etc. Reply to, forward or action requests as required
- Email parents, staff, or other internal and external groups as requested by the principals, director, PTA
- Manage internal communication in Veracross, manage Parent/Teacher portals
- Work with the registrar and IT department to ensure internal parent email shortcuts and contact details are accurate and up to date
- Work with the director’s PA and IT department to ensure staff email shortcuts and contact details are accurate and up to date
- Update and monitor the school website by providing up-to-date information on school events and student activities
- Update and monitor all school social networks (FB, Twitter, Instagram, news section on the website)
- Help Marketing Manager to run Alumni Reunions, Open Days, Family Orientation days, etc
- Update and monitor Parents Database sheet
- Updates the PSI School App
- Liaise with different international school organizations to receive updates and advertise the school’s successes on their social media
- Assist Marketing Manager in organizing school events, conferences
- Run the PSI Communication Portal
- Take photographs of school events
- Manage the social media content plan and keep it balanced
- Design and produce posters for school purposes
- Assist with the writing of school articles for different school publications
- Write media releases, programs, and announcements
- Create school event posters
Our commitment to embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. This job role is earmarked for applicants with disabilities. If you know anyone who may be interested in this position, please, share it with them.
PSI provides competitive salaries and strong remuneration packages for candidates with the appropriate qualifications and experience.