Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position Title : Communication Online Specialist
Duty Station : Kyiv, Ukraine
Classification : G6
Type of Appointment : Special Short-Term, Nine months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and Housing Programme Coordinator, and the direct supervision of the National Project Officer (Housing), the successful candidate will contribute to daily implementation of IOM Ukraine’s efforts in provision of affordable housing units, in particular for IDPs, Ukraine.
IOM-Ukraine implements 60-month project with KfW in selected cities of GCA of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, which aim is to provide a surplus to affordable, modern and energy efficient housing stock making it available for accommodation by vulnerable categories among IDPs and locals. All the upper-mentioned is related to all phases of housing construction, acquisition of housing units from the secondary market, maintenance and distribution of housing units among beneficiaries, accompanied by establishment and capacity development of the respective managerial structures at the municipal and national level, observing environmental and social-related issues in regards of the affected communities. Ensuring transparent process of beneficiaries selection and support, establishment and run of communication lines with stakeholders involved, regular public outreach and responding to incoming inquires for information comprise important integral part of the project implementation. We see Communication Online Specialist as an important and valid member of the Housing Project team.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Under the general supervision of the Housing Programme Coordinator and under the direct supervision of the National Project Officer (Housing), the incumbent spearheads the effective implementation of the Housing Project’s communications and outreach activities , agreed with IOM-Ukraine’s National Communication and Outreach Officer. This comprises the following channels of communication: Housing Project web-page (in coordination with the governmental partner), FB page, materials for web-platforms of partner municipalities and interested NGOs.
- Supports the development and run the management of the Housing Project web-page (public outreach tool), which simultaneously serves the online interactive platform serving as communication channel with beneficiaries of the Housing Project and the affected communities.
- Participate in the development of the informational campaign of the Housing Project and its successful implementation, including the online platform, printed/online informational materials, leaflets brochures, translating the technical and legal requirements into simple and understandable wordings. Ensure compliance with donor visibility rules.
- Provides the support to the Helpdesk, which to be established within the framework of the project for the communication with potential and selected beneficiaries of the Housing Project.
- Liaise with the communication focal points in government and local communities, organize the awareness raising events on the grievance mechanism within the communities.
- Participates in the elaboration of stakeholders’ liaising mechanism under the purposes of the Project.
- In concert with line manager and IOM Communications Unit, drives programme-based communications and outreach initiatives, focused on the online platform, to be developed as the main tools of external communication.
- Provides specialized support to global advocacy campaigns, important international conferences and events and for the launch of IOM flagship publications.
- Builds, expands, and maintains a network of contacts with the media. Regularly monitors media coverage and maintains an archive of articles as well as TV and radio coverage. Liaises and maintains contacts with counterparts in the UN system to maximize outreach on issues and make efficient use of resources.
- In collaboration with the Communication Unit colleagues, contributes actively to overall management of press relations, supports organizational outreach and media relations, and strengthens quality assurance in related communications work, update organization’s website and social media platforms on regular basis.
- Draft press releases on Project and other media contacts, provides press coverage for Project’s events. Undertakes press monitoring.
- Undertakes duty travel as required to promote Project initiatives.
- Contribute to regular reporting (IOM internal, IOM external, UN-related, including 3W/5W and situation reporting), correspondence, publication and presentation materials.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, International Relations, or a related field and professional experience at least 4 years.
- High School Degree/Certificate with at least 6 years of professional work experience.
- Proven experience of running the online media outreach.
- Progressive work experience in reputable organizations, inter alia in the following fields: strategic promotion and lobbying, outreach, media strategies, media and promotion analysis, event planning, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with myriad partners from both the private and public sectors.
- Superior public speaking/interview skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven informational materials drafting, writing, and reporting skills, confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with Ukrainian government authorities and civil society.
- Knowledge of housing sector and context is advantageous.
- Experience in working in eastern Ukraine is a plus.
- Proven records of communication strategies elaboration; and,
- Experience in running the web pages.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian is required.