Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
At Grammarly, we believe that everyone should be heard and understood. We know that clear and effective communication improves people’s lives. We also know that we want to help everyone improve their communication. That’s why we’ve built an AI-powered communication assistant—to help the world’s 2 billion English speakers feel heard and realize their dreams. So far, we’ve created a product that reaches 20 million people every day. Join us to help us reach the next 100 million.
We are looking for an empathetic Senior Customer Support Manager with an interest in building both positive customer relations and processes and teams. At Grammarly, our impact comes from a strong culture with highly engaged, inclusive team members. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow in their roles.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help build a world-class customer support function with effective managers and a highly engaged team.
- Implement an analytical, scalable, data-based approach to building Grammarly’s Support organization, aligning business objectives with broader service strategies.
- Hire and manage extraordinary customer service professionals, providing them with direction, mentorship, and executional assistance.
- Work with marketing, sales, data, and product leads to uncover new insights and opportunities for cross-team collaboration.
Talents You Bring to the Team
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- You have first-hand experience leading and managing teams, and you can coach managers and individual contributors.
- You have a history of setting up and improving contact center processes and workflows.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer service teams and peers company-wide.
- You have strong customer service fundamentals, including knowledge of voice and chat.
- You can communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You have excellent spoken and written English, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and through customer service materials.
- Prior experience in customer support at a SaaS company is a plus.
- Experience working with global teams is a plus.
It almost goes without saying that we’ll offer you
- Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback.
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.
- Health care, communication coaching, and great coworkers!
Please send your CV’s!
Інформація про вакансію
Тип зайнятості: Full time
Опубліковано: 1 липня 2019
Актуально до: 2 серпня 2019
Grammarly’s AI-powered products help people communicate more effectively. Grammarly is available in a variety of writing interfaces, including browser and desktop integrations to help users in both their personal and professional lives, whether they are communicating through email or social media, applying for jobs, or even filling out online dating profiles. It also increases productivity and efficiency for professionals in a wide range of fields, including marketing, sales, engineering, customer support, and education. Grammarly is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York and Kyiv.