Attendify is looking for a curious self-starter to join our Support team. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will help our clients succeed by resolving their technical, billing, and product related questions. You will be on the front line helping ensure our customers have a great experience with the platform and gathering their feedback to help improve our product.
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
- Handle and promptly resolve support requests from clients via chat, email, and phone
- Work effectively with other departments to drive issues to resolution
- Identify support tickets that are sales inquiries and hand them off to the sales team
- Write for and maintain articles in Attendify’s Help Center (knowledge base)
- Report on KPIs and provide your insights & recommendations to improve our customer support team and its processes
- Maintain a deep understanding of Attendify’s product and the event technology landscape.
- Strong written and spoken English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skillsAbility to explain complex things in plain language
- Proactive problem-solver mindset and can-do attitude
- Rotating shifts (8am-5pm, 11am-7pm, 1pm-9pm)
- Weekend shift at least once a month (11am-7pm)
- Experience and passion for mobile apps (iOS & Android)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with CRM-tools and customer service software (ex. Salesforce, Groove, Intercom)
- Experience in B2B customer support will be a plus
- Thousands of world-famous clients will appreciate your work
- Training program and mentorship to shorten your ramp-up timeWork on a team of equals, we don’t waste time on bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
- Equipment: MacBook Air, monitor, and accessories you might need
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits and medical insurance
- Great office located in central Kyiv
Attendify is an event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app used at conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events.Attendify in numbers:
- 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team
- 14K+ events served all time
- 3K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA
- Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia
Ready to work in an ambitious, fast-paced startup environment? Send us your resume and we’ll be in touch.