Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Livingston is searching for Customer Support Representatives in Lviv! Feel confident about your understanding of excellent customer experience and knowledge of English? Awesome! Let us know by applying!
Our ideal candidate
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Has upper-intermediate to advanced written and spoken English;
- Is able to work night shifts (at least 2 per week, 11 pm till 7 am) to cover our Western Markets ❗️
- Has a good understanding of what makes customer experience great;
- Has a desire to learn and develop;
It would definitely be a plus if:
- You have experience working with native English speakers;
- You participated in international exchange programs (e.g. FLEX, Erasmus, etc).
What are going to do?
- Interact with existing customers via text message interface;
- Advise on the order procedures;
- Provide assistance with the web interface;
- Handle complaints and issues;
- Cooperate with other teams to reach goals;
- NO cold calling involved (no calls involved whatsoever!)
What are we offering?
- Flexible schedule that you can combine with your studies, courses, hobbies etc.
- A guarantee of at least 15 shifts during low season (summer and winter months)
- Mandatory 21 shifts during high season (spring and fall months)
- 15−21 shifts during transitional months
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars ($650+ based on hourly rates and performance bonuses);
- Timely payment of salary (twice a month!)
- Personal performance bonuses that depend only on you and your performance;
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team;
- Constant support from experienced Team Leaders within the team;
- Paid onboarding sessions that prepare you for any type of client or situation at work or in life 😆 no salary drop during the trial period;
- Opportunity to build a career and gain an experience that will serve you in a long-term perspective;
- Non-monetary perks;
- Lectures, talk and events;
- Career growth and development – starting off as a CSR is just a beginning of an exciting journey that leads to wonderful opportunities down the road!
- Bonuses for referring friends (referral program).