Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
About the Project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
The expert team will be deployed to the State-owned enterprise Electronic Health (SOE eHealth) at Ministry of Health (MoH) to support the development of the central component of eHealth IT system and related ecosystem.
The goal of the reform initiative is to provide government-guaranteed package of health care services of the enhanced quality to citizens of Ukraine for free.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а DevOps engineer who will be responsible for identifying, scoping and planning of software automation infrastructure projects together with the team.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to Team Lead.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is till June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject to additional approvals and results achieved during the previous contract).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
1. Participation in the technical support migration process.
2. Advising on the development and implementation of hardware landscape in Google Cloud, AWS or MS Azure.
3. Coordinate Kubernetes cluster creation from scratch and oversee existing Kubernetes clusters.
4. Advice on CI / CD pipeline support.
5. Continuous optimization of infrastructure usage.
6. Writing and updating documentation.
7. Services monitoring.
1. MS or Bachelor’s degree – Business, Engineering, IT, or related scientific/technical discipline – or equivalent relevant work experience.
2. 5+ years experience as System Administrator or Junior DevOps Engineer.
3. Knowledge in SQL/noSQL databases.
4. CI/CD process implementing.
5. Working with docker, kubernetes.
6. Experience in setting up web applications in a virtual machine in Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services.
7. Skills for installing a Linux distribution from scratch.
8. Experience with Jenkins Pipeline, Jenkinsfile.
9. Knowledge of containerization (Docker is preferable).
10. Experience with Kubernetes, Istio, Helm.
11. Working experience with Nginx, Kafka.
12. Knowledge of SSL/TLS Certificates, Let’s Encrypt.
13. Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix.
14. Experience with Elasticsearch, Fluent Bit, Kibana.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 31, 2020.
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state “eHealth – DevOps Engineer” in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.