Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
OUP, the leading global ELT publisher, is seeking a highly motivated Consultant to add to its promotional team in Ukraine, based in Kyiv. OUP was the first British educational publisher registered in Ukraine, over 20 years ago. Promoting the Oxford ELT list in schools, companies and universities, this role is based in our Kyiv office, covering Central and Eastern Ukraine. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background in teaching looking to develop a career in publishing.
Key responsibilities of the roles will include:
- planning and delivering a programme of school visits, seminars and exhibitions throughout the territory
- customer relationship management via systematic data recording & follow-up
- planning and participating in product launch campaigns
- conducting market research interviews with teachers
- working as part of a successful and motivated team
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualities:
- university level education
- strong EFL teaching qualifications and experience in the English Language Teaching market
- knowledge of both ELT digital and print publishing
- self-starting and results-oriented
- ability to think creatively in the areas of pedagogy, promotion and marketing
- excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- fluent in English and Ukrainian
- at ease with technology
- driving licence and residency
- willingness to undertake some planned travel commitments
- be available to start work ideally in August 2019
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining how you fit the role!