Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The Canada-Ukraine Police Development Project (CUPDP) is a three year initiative that runs from July 2019 to June 2022, with funding in the amount of $6.5 million from Global Affairs Canada (GAC) through its Peace and Stabilization Operations Program (PSOP). The initiative builds on the foundation and trust established by Agriteam Canada with police authorities and international partners, including the Canadian Police Mission in Ukraine (CPMU). It will advance the Canadian government’s consistent and visible support for the new police in Ukraine as it evolves from a police force to a police service.
A Gender Advisor will be hired in September 2019 and will serve as a core member of the project team based in Kyiv, Ukraine on a full-time basis. This individual will work with all members of the project team and designated local stakeholders to advance gender mainstreaming within all project components.
As part of this assignment, the Gender Advisor will be responsible for:
1. working directly with all project component leads to review plans and to strengthen mainstreaming gender considerations into related project efforts;
2. monitoring current trends in gender mainstreaming in the security sector and keeping project staff informed on adherence to international protocols, performance measurement tools, innovations, etc.
3. forging partnerships with key Ukrainian and international stakeholders so that gender mainstreaming efforts in the project are aligned and, where possible, determining how project activities could be implemented in collaboration with such stakeholders;
4. maintaining relationships and providing advice to Ukrainian police partners to enhance their understanding and ability to implement gender mainstreaming into their strategies, curriculum design, knowledge products, etc.;
5. serving as an advisor and providing regular advice to help advance and sustain the Ukrainian Women in Law Enforcement Association (UAWLE);
6. reviewing and providing feedback on project knowledge products on gender and policing and, as required, developing new knowledge products (presentation, guidelines, case studies, etc.) to promote success and awareness of gender equality within law enforcement reform;
7. supporting the development of evaluation tools for gathering data on gender outcomes and assisting with reporting of key results related to gender equality;
8. serving as the focal point and representing the interests of CUPDP at donor meetings or conferences concerning the advancement of gender mainstreaming in the security sector.
The Gender Advisor for CUPDP will report to the Canadian Project Director.
In order to be considered for this position, potential applicants should have a combination of the following skills and experience:
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 18, 2019.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.