Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Summary of Position:
IREX seeks qualified Gender and Social Inclusion Advisor candidates for the upcoming five-year USAID/Ukraine National Identity Through Youth (UNITY) Activity. The program will seek to foster vested ownership among young people in the country’s democratic, European future by further mobilizing youth leadership of a values-based conception of Ukrainian identity grounded in innovation, engagement, and pluralism. The Gender and Social Inclusion Advisor will ensure that the considerations of girls, young women and marginalized groups are mainstreamed throughout program activities and will foster youth-led program planning through a variety of assessments, outreach to targeted groups, and adaptive methodologies.
This position is contingent on funding. Only Ukrainian citizens or residents with work authorization will be considered.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design and conduct gender and inclusion analysis to identify identity-based opportunities and constraints facing diverse youth in Ukraine, and additional research focusing on specific gender and inclusion issues as needed
- Develop, implement, and monitor a gender and inclusion integration strategy to ensure diverse youth benefit equitably from the program and to reduce identity-based disparities experienced by youth
- In close collaboration with program communications team, coordinate program outreach to and recruitment of young women and marginalized groups, including ethnic minorities, rural youth, youth with disabilities and LGBTQ youth
- In close collaboration with the program team, craft opportunities for meaningful inclusion of diverse youth in training design, facilitation, participation and evaluation
- In close collaboration with the subgrants team, integrate gender and inclusion requirements into bidding, procurement and partner orientation materials
- In close collaboration with the MEL team, apply inclusion best practices to design of data collection instruments, data analysis, program learning initiatives, and other MEL activities to track identity-based differences in participation and outcomes as well as the impact of program activities on progress toward gender equality and social inclusion
- Oversee accountability mechanisms for meaningful inclusion across program component areas
- Coordinate with program communications team to create outcome-focused materials by and for youth to publicize results and amplify the voice of girls, women and marginalized youth
- Contribute to program reporting and budget monitoring related to gender and inclusion investments
- Train program staff and consultant on inclusion best practices, do no more harm principles, safeguarding and prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) of underage and vulnerable participants, as needed
- Travel throughout Ukraine, as required
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ukrainian citizenship or residency with work authorization.
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in gender studies, sociology, human rights, public policy, or a related field of social studies
- At least five (5) years of experience working on gender and/or social inclusion programs
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation (M&E), research, and adaptive methodologies
- Preferred experience working with USAID-funded programs
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and cooperate effectively with a large and multicultural team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Ukrainian preferred