Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Chemonics International Inc. is looking for Grants and Subcontracts Assistant. The position will be based in Kyiv.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist Grants and Subcontracts Manager in the development, review, and management of grants and subcontracts. Assist during applications, approvals, implementation and close-out processes.
- Provide administrative support in preparation of RFA/RFP/RFQs and after final confirmation, post announcement packages on official websites.
- Follow up on announced RFA/RFP/RFQs, collect and file applications, proposals, bids.
- Assists in scheduling and organizing pre-proposal conference and evaluation committee meetings.
- Prepare all necessary documents and packages for evaluation committee and provides information and support to evaluation panel.
- Assist Grants and Subcontracts Manager in preparation of grant agreements and subcontracts, collection of supporting documents for approval, signing and filing.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper grants, subcontracts, and DDGS files and databases, labeling, and ensure that all files are timely and completely uploaded to SharePoint.
- Maintain and routinely update grant and subcontract databases, grants/subcontracts/DDGS tracker, RFA/RFP tracker, and other tracker/s as appropriate.
- Coordinate with regional offices to ensure accuracy and completeness of information and timely information sharing.
- Under the supervision of the Grants and Subcontracts Manager, submit PARs for subcontracts and in-kind grant procurement and coordinate with procurement team on in-kind grants and DDGS procurements, such as RFQ announcement, bidding, evaluation and selection process.
- Maintain the inventory tracking system for items procured under grants, coordinate with the regional offices on inventory and on inventory disposition plans and schedules.
- Assist in submission of grants/subcontracts payment requests to the finance team, making sure that documentation, and disbursements under the project are in line with USAID and Chemonics procedures, and all supporting documents are attached to the payment requests.
- Provide support to the Grants and Subcontracts Manager in managing grants and subcontracts during the implementation phase, collecting reports and following up questions from beneficiaries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree, preferable in business administration, finance or related field.
- At least two years of relevant working experience in grants/subcontracts and/or procurement is required.
- Previous professional experience with international donor programs, particularly USAID strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively within a team.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form in Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject line: “GSA, Kyiv” by February 21, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis, and only finalists will be contacted.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”