Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь — у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті.
We are currently looking for a person to join our HR team. Our mission is to provide the most comfortable and inspiring environment for colleagues. Therefore, we are looking for a curious, caring person who is ready to work at a fast pace in the company and generate many ideas and improvements.
Your future team:
HRD – creates and integrates the best HR practices in the company;
People Operations – creates and configures ideal processes and automation;
People Partner – takes care of adaptation, development and involvement of employees in the company.
Your main areas of responsibility and tasks:
Structuring and control of people data (25% of time):
– adding information into the hiBob hrm system;
– systematization of data in Airtable and Notion.
Documentation (30% of time):
– creating and sending documents;
– systematization of documents.
Merch organization (20%):
– communication with partners regarding merch orders (sweatshirts, shoppers, postcards etc.);
– formation and sending of onboarding kits for new joiners on time;
– market research and analysis of new products connected to employer brand strategy.
Insurance (10%) of time:
– registration of new insurance policies;
– sending invoices and monitoring monthly payments.
Equipment (10% time):
– selection and purchase of laptops and other small equipment;
– sending working laptops to employees;
– keeping equipment table up to date.
Office (5% of the time):
– keeping office expenses table up to date.
– ordering access cards for newcomers;
– purchase goods and consumables.
We are looking for someone who has:
– Experience with tools, CRM, databases
– High organizational skills
– Attention to details
– Upper-intermediate level of English
– 2 years of experience
– Medical Insurance
– Coverage of travel expenses to the office up to 35 EUR per month
– Budget for studies 53 EUR per month
– Additional budget for sports and massages
– Covering expenses for sessions with a psychologist/psychotherapist
– Professional growth and regular performance reviews
GT was founded in 2019 by a former executive from Apple, Nest, and Google, Andy Baynes. GT’s mission is to become a place for the world’s best engineers and product companies with a tremendous and meaningful mission, based in the UK, US, Canada, and Europe.
You will become a dedicated part of the tech team, working directly with product leadership. Our engineers have worked on products with McLaren, Universal Studios, Jaguar Land Rover, Reevoo, SmartXpo, Rio ESG, Eagle Genomics - to name a few.
GT offers hybrid opportunities for everyone, sports, mindfulness practices, great colleagues to work with, fun team parties, and other perks.
If we were to describe an image of our ideal candidate, based on our present employees, it would be someone initiative, hard-working, mature, curious, and optimistic! We see a glass-half-full rather than half-empty.
Looking forward to having you in our family 💙
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/gt_itcompany/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/gt-itcompany
Referral program (open for everyone) - https://gt-hq.com/referral_program
Раз на тиждень по понеділках ми будемо ділитися найкрутішими вакансіями та історіями про кар’єру.