Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”. Within the Project, the NGU “FSRU” is looking for an Implementation ICT Strategy Advisor.
Scope of services
- Providing legal and expert advice upon approval procedure of Export Strategy for the IT Sector by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, including action plan;
- Leading the implementation of the Export Strategy for the ICT Sector, and/or other Sector and Cross-Sector Strategies;
- Gathering and communicating with the core team with an aim of further legalization of the Export strategy for the IT sector;
- Developing recommendations on informing business and key target audience on Export Strategy of Ukraine, Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation and holding events/workshops/ meetings and actively participate where necessary;
- Preparation of information materials/presentations/booklets on Export Strategy for the ICT Sector which are to be communicated publicly;
- Other services that are not directly defined at these Terms of Reference but might be required for successful implementation of the Export Strategy for the ICT Sector.
- The process of the implementation of the Export Strategy for the ICT Sector launched and publicly communicated;
- The support in drafting of the resolution in ICT sector provided. Relevant materials for drafting the resolution submitted to MEDT;
- The meetings with the core team took place. Recommendations as to further legalization and implementation of the Export Strategy for the ICT Sector provided to MEDT;
- Strong communication channels between the core team and MEDT established
- Information materials (booklet on ICT Export Strategy, presentation on Export Strategy for the ICT Sector, articles about Export Strategy for the ICT Strategy, its aims, activities and their implementation) prepared/made public. Strong support in preparation of the promo-video about the ICT sector provided. Promo video presented publicly.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 3 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy, IT sector, the Export strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts – full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): June 12, 2019.