Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь — у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті.
The Information Security team at SQUAD is committed to maintaining the high-level security of our organization and the products and services we support. Security Operations play an integral role in building and automating our critical security controls.
As an Information Security Engineer, you will implement and monitor information security tools to ensure SQUAD maintains its information security posture. You will screen SQUAD’s IT infrastructure on an ongoing basis and create robust countermeasures to prevent and protect for potential incidents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement and monitor information security tools (in-house or cloud solutions)
- Implement effective security standards and maintain best practices on a technical level
- Gradually implement automation of manual tasks
- Take part in potential incident handling, response, investigation, and reporting activities with other teams and internal units
- Perform incident response
- Perform vulnerability scans and give recommendations for vulnerability mitigation to IT
- Provide recommendations to support information security posture
Qualifications and Skills
- Information security or IT higher education
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security
- General knowledge of risk management
- Experience implementing and supporting information security tools
- Passion for learning about adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and interest in creating innovative detection techniques
- Experience in implementation or support of several information security tools (Qualys VMDR, Jamf endpoint protection, and MDM, Landscape MDM, Microsoft Intune MDM, Microsoft defender, ESET endpoint protection Google G-suite)
- Strong experience with scripting and automation
- Experience investigating security events and incidents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Professional certifications (f.i., CISSP, CEH, OSCP, etc.)
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- WFH and remote working mode possibility. Partial furniture compensation
- Social package, including medical insurance available from day one and a wellbeing benefit for sport and art activities, mental and physical health, available after the trial period
- 21 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Educational possibilities like corporate courses, knowledge hubs, and free English classes. Semiannual performance review
- Free meals, fruits, and snacks when working in the office.
Інформація про вакансію
Опубліковано: 30 травня 2022
Актуально до: 30 червня 2022