Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Nature of Internship: Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and direct supervision of the IMMIS Project Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to the implementation of the EU-funded project “Support for Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine” (IMMIS).
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist with the overall implementation of the IMMIS project.
- Provide informal interpretation/translation.
- Provide logistical support in organization of meetings/events.
- Monitor web-sites and other sources on the project related issues.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Or be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme or be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Or have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within one year of graduation.
- Technical mastery of the following software programmes: MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues within a team from varied cultures and professional backgrounds
- All applicants must be between 20 and 36 years of age.
Languages: Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV (contains names and contact information of three referees) and cover letter in English by 10 July 2019 to:
IOM Kyiv: firstname.lastname@example.org