Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Location: Project office in Kyiv, Ukraine
Starting date: 1st February 2020 or upon mutual agreement
Duration: 33 months national service contract. The contract is a subject to an annual renewal based on the availability of funds.
The Interpreter will closely work with the PSRC – NPU Project International Expert and Head (IE/HO) of Office on the ground in Kyiv and relevant DCAF Project Team based in Geneva. The Interpreter will directly report to the IE/HO and when relevant to the Geneva Project Team.
The Interpreter will work under direct supervision of the IE/HO and assist in all aspects of Project management by providing translation services.
- Provide direct translation services to the Project team on a daily basis. Project documents for translation will include, but not limited to, progress reports, annual and quarterly workplans, consultancy reports, Terms of References and other materials and correspondences related to Project.
- Provide direct interpretation services and help coordinate outsourcing of the translation and interpretation services, to Project and consultants in Project meetings, consultation workshops, training events and field visits, when necessary to ensure good quality and timeliness of translated documents.
- Provide other admin support such as preparing/typing documents and meeting arrangements to the IE/HO, the DCAF Geneva Project Team in project in project activities, as required.
- Undertake other duties as specified by the IE/HO and the DCAF Geneva Project Team.
- Conduct the proofreading of the documents translated from/into the Ukrainian language and vice versa from/to English from Ukrainian.
- University graduate specializing in the English language with fluent spoken and written English and Ukrainian; knowledge of Russian language is an asset.
- At least 3 years working experience as interpreter/translator with the international organisation or project;
- Knowledge of security sector reform developments in Ukraine as well as knowledge of security and police reform terminologies would be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a multi‐cultural team;
- Very good computer skills (in MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint);
- Proven ability to produce results within tight deadlines;
- Good collaboration and communication skills, ability to build good working relations with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- a rewarding, dynamic and challenging work experience
- the chance to be part of a multicultural team of supportive, hardworking and values-driven people
- the chance to contribute to improving security of states and their people within a framework of democratic governance, the rule of law, and respect for human rights
If you think you are a good match for DCAF and the position advertised, please send your application to ECArecruitment@dcaf.ch by 13th December 2019 with the subject heading PSRC-NPU Project `INTERPRETER (50%)`, enclosing:
- a one-page motivational statement in English describing your relevant experience and what you can bring to DCAF
- a concise CV (maximum two pages) in English
DCAF is committed to equality of opportunity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of sex, age, disability, gender identity, religion, or ethnicity.
Individuals who seek to serve with DCAF in any individual capacity will be required, if short-listed, to complete a self-attestation stating that they have not committed, been convicted of, nor prosecuted for, any criminal offence and have not been involved, by act or omission, in the commission of any violation of international human rights law or international humanitarian law.
Please note that only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.