Competera uses Data Science and Machine learning to change the way retailers do pricing. And we are now looking for a Content Manager/Guest Blogger to change the way we drive SEO by creating and publishing excellent quality guest posts using a keyword plan.
Backlinks are one of the most important ranking factors, so the main goal is to get as many links as possible from various websites to improve the positions in the search engines and to level-up our current link building tactics.
Your main KPI will be the number of the guest posts published (5 guest posts weekly during the probationary period).
What you will do:
- Find new opportunities for publications like influential tech blogs, media on retailing, etc., and outreach these media
- Foster relationships with editors
- Manage an outsourced team of copywriters (create a content plan and briefs, check the quality of texts)
- Create top-priority articles yourself
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
- Rock-solid writing and editing skills
- Developing a strong content strategy
- Project management skills: each new guest post is a micro-project you should take care of
- Advanced English
- 2-3 years of experience producing web content
- Familiarity with best SEO practices
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
- Meaningful work in an agile team, followed by continuous feedback
- Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee
- Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm + remote workdays
- Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews
- Pet-friendly office in a 10-minute walk from Lukyanivska subway station
- Paid vacation & sick leaves (20 business days each) + 15 days off
- Paid balanced lunches and a kitchen fully-stocked with fruits & snacks
- Corporate and sports events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun 🙂
Let’s price the world together!