Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The expert team will assist the Ministry of Justice with the establishment of a fully functional probation system. The goal of the reform is to promote wider application and better practice of implementation of non-custodial measures to offenders who committed minor or medium gravity offences through development of the required legislative framework and building the institutional capacity for effective enforcement of the noncustodial measures.
The engaged experts will work close with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine to provide consultations and assist with the development of the necessary regulations, systems as well as building up capacity within the Ministry to plan, implement and communicate reform taking into account the international standards and best practices.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Legal Advisor who will provide support in the laws and regulations development with regard to penitentiary system reform.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to Team Lead of the Project Management Office established under the Ministry of Justice.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is 6 months with a possibility of extension. For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (after job offer is made).
1. Provide expert support to the Working Group on Development of Alternative Sanctions and Improving Practices of their Use to be established under the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
2. Provide recommendations with regard to possible changes to be considered in terms of current probation legislation and practices to address identified gaps.
3. Draft or advise Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on the content of legislative documentation related to promotion of wider application of non-custodial criminal sanctions and measures, including through introduction of probation for parolees.
4. Support the work on drafting the law «On Penitentiary System».
1. Master’s degree or equivalent in Law.
2. At least 3 years of experience in legal, regulatory and related area.
3. Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
4. PC literacy (PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word, Liga and Rada proficient).
5. Knowledge of the penitentiary system, related international practices and full understanding of current challenges in Ukraine in this sector is a plus.
6. Experience in the criminal justice area (preferably).
7. Fluency in Ukrainian, English at least intermediate.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 10, 2020
1) Applicant’s CV.
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please, ensure to state Legal Advisor (PMO) in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.