Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
We are looking for Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing marketing and communication activities of One Philosophy Group of Companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement the Group’s marketing strategy (locally and internationally);
- Promote company mission, goals, philosophy and culture externally;
- Initiate opportunities for promotion of group brand and key people on local and international level;
- Manage company communication channels, lead content generation and promotion efforts;
- Initiate and manage the Group’s cross-agency marketing initiatives and common products, credentials;
- Lead communications about group projects and achievements through relevant means (such as web, social media, video, brochures, etc.);
- Support group strategic initiatives from marketing communications side (such as Employer Leadership Summit, “Так Має Бути”, etc.), helping to build communities and communication environment around key initiatives;
- Involve One Philosophy partners and friends into our key events, develop partnership ecosystem of the group;
- Facilitate cooperation with international organizations, participation in competitions, submission of cases (i.e. SABRE, Cannes Lions, EuroBest, Effie);
- Drive initiatives that ensure recognition of the company as employer of the choice from communications side.
What we look for
- Fluent English (work with content, fluent oral communication);
- Experience on similar position in marketing, communications, PR from 3 years (experience with international marketing is considered an advantage);
- Higher education;
- Proficient PC user (experience with editing/basic design software will be advantageous);
- Positive mindset, planning and prioritization skills, proactive, excellent communication skills, resilience, correspondence to company values (courage, being human, excellence, optimism, openness, meaning);
- Ability to cope with big amount of information, make proper conclusions.
What we offer
- all social benefits according to the legislation;
- 28 calendar days of vacation, extra vacations for own and child birthdays;
- modern, comfortable, inclusive office on Podil in walking zone near metro, view from balcony and concerts of street musicians every evening;
- coffee, tea, sweets and morning yoga at our One Philosophy Space;
- unique corporate culture in value-driven company, friendly atmosphere and support from the team;
- regular corporate events & learning activities;
- growth opportunities in multidisciplinary group of companies – we will support it.
If this sounds like you – don’t hesitate and let us know about yourself! Send your CV mentioning “Marketing Communications Manager – HM” in the subject of the letter. Please indicate your salary expectations within your application and your English proficiency level.
One Philosophy Group is a responsible employer creating all conditions for people with disabilities.
Інформація про вакансію
Тип зайнятості: Full time
Опубліковано: 26 червня 2019
Актуально до: 27 липня 2019
One Philosophy is a multidisciplinary group of companies built around a shared sense of purpose — to create the reality we want to live in. We transform meaningful ideas into powerful changes, helping our clients make most of their moment in history by discovering, designing and communicating their sense of purpose. We grow leaders and talents, reputations and trust, identities and experience to help our clients be relevant in the changing world. Be–it Agency and Be–it Health & Social Impact teams are devoted to creating meaningful stories and building greater reputations for their clients. Changers grow tomorrow's leaders and talents today. Solutions for People create service-oriented brands, projects and environments. Republic strives for helping the state and citizens to find common language and build trust.