Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
IREX Ukraine seeks a qualified Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist to support day-to-day monitoring and evaluation of the Ukraine National Identity Through Youth (UNITY) program. The MEL Specialist will work under the supervision of the Director of Research and Learning and work closely with project managers and coordinators. He/she will be responsible for developing and coordinating MEL efforts with contractors and program teams, designing evaluation surveys, and performing data analysis.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise and assist the UNITY team with planning and designing evaluations, special studies, and assessments.
- Data analysis and preparation of reports for internal research (using SPSS, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other similar applications).
- Design tools for evaluation studies and impact research.
- Participate in the development of program indicators, oversee regular monitoring and evaluation of UNITY, and ensuring regular progress reviews of approved indicators.
- Seek ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency in gathering and using performance information in order to maximize program impact.
- Assist Senior Management in building capacity of local partners relating to MEL, including data collection, analysis, and usage.
- Communicate information obtained through MEL activities to IREX staff and various external stakeholders, notably donors and partners.
- Serve as a MEL resource to the field office and field personnel; liaise regularly with IREX’s MEL team in D.C.
- Ensure data collection in all activity locations to provide quality data within deadlines.
- Regularly control and review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and make adjustments as needed.
- Conduct regular visits to program sites to provide technical assistance and ensure proper monitoring of program activities.
- Prepare and submit IREX standard indicators for UNITY on a quarterly basis.
- Manage evaluation contracts and agreements with outside vendors.
- Secure storage of databases and other related materials and resources.
- Work with designers on data visualization and presentation materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ukrainian citizenship or residency with work authorization is required.
- Minimum of five years experience in monitoring and evaluation or data analysis, experience in monitoring and evaluation for an international NGO is a plus; experience working on programs focused on youth, education, and/or employment/entrepreneurship preferred.
- A master’s degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, sociology, economics, education, or a related field; bachelor’s degree with eight (8) years of relevant experience also considered.
- Knowledge and practical experience in research, monitoring, and evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact identification).
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing MEL and performance monitoring plans.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys, including the development of data collection tools from scratch.
- Experience outsourcing and overseeing evaluations/surveys that are conducted by external vendors and managing communications with them.
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight; knowledge of data cleaning processes.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel) and modern communications tools (internet, email, social media, and teleconferencing).
- Advanced user of SPSS; ability to use R is a plus.
- A demonstrated commitment to creating a learning environment within a program.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong command of English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
Please send your cover letter and resume as an attachment. Only complete applications will be considered. No telephone inquiries will be accepted. Application Deadline: September 10, 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
IREX conducts anti- terrorism database clearances on candidates who accept employment offers. IREX is also an E-Verify Employer.
IREX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and inclusive hiring practice. IREX is an equal opportunity employer.