Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position Title : National Emergency and Stabilization Field Officer
Duty Station : Sievierodonetsk, Ukraine
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade NO-A
Type of Appointment : Special Short-Term, Six months with possibility of extension
Closing Date : 18 February 2020
Under the overall supervision of the Emergency and Stabilization Programme Coordinator, and the direct supervision of the Emergency Coordination Officer, the successful candidate will coordinate and monitor all activities and staff in the field office, taking care of all projects of IOM Ukraine’s Emergency and Stabilization Unit carried out by the field office.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support IOM Ukraine E&S Programme planning, implementation and monitoring of IOM’s activities; contribute to maximizing programme efficiency and impact to ensure the successful delivery and reaching outcomes.
- Supervise operational, administrative and budgetary activities of the Field Office in accordance with the Organization’s regulations and procedures. Guide and mentor, as necessary, the team and monitor adherence to key planning targets and deadlines.
- Liaise and coordinate with local authorities, Implementing Partners and other key stakeholders and counterparts ensuring smooth line of communication and implementation of IOM’s activities in Luhansk Oblast.
- Ensure and promote regular, adequate and appropriate linkages with other offices and programmes within IOM.
- Provide recommendations to Senior Management for appropriate programmatic tailoring and developing; contribute to the needs analyses and priority processes in the area.
- Check that quality and standards of the implemented projects are in line with IOM instructions/guidelines, target indicators and good practices; monitor implementation of programmes and work with technical specialists to ensure adaptability of modality to changing context to enhance IOMs response across programme areas.
- Participate in and represent IOM at coordination meetings with other UN counterparts and humanitarian actors who are active in the area, within the frame of clusters and working group meetings, general coordination meetings and other inter-agency fora;
- Draft regular and comprehensive reports on implementation of projects carried out in the area.
- Coordinates, liaises and leads the implementation of the Organization’s programmatic issues, ensuring facilitation the exchange of information between all stakeholders to better comply with their obligations under the implementation of programmes.
- Advises senior management on the changes in political/economic and predominantly humanitarian environment, and the course of implementation of IOM’s programmes in the area.
- Undertake field visits as necessary.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Social/Political Science, Project Management, International Relations, International Development Economics, Law, Engineering, or a related field with no professional experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in the above-mentioned fields with at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of projects, in particular related to cash-based initiatives, livelihoods, social cohesion, or housing/land/property;
- Solid knowledge in programme planning and implementation;
- Ability to understand, develop and implement administrative and financial control procedures;
- Proven drafting, writing, and reporting skills, confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience working with authorities and civil society;
- Knowledge of humanitarian activities and socio-political and geographical context of the Eastern Conflict Area;
- Experience in working with vulnerable populations.
Fluency in English and Ukrainian is required. Working knowledge of Russian is an asset.