1. Participate in the design, and implementation of the integrated mechanism for data gathering and information management across all activities to ensure accurate and reliable data is collected, stored, and submitted in a timely manner to be further processed.
2. Support the NMS/DTM Programme Officer ensuring that the implementation of the information management systems and application adhere to Information Technology and Communication (ITC) Policies and Standards.
3. Support the effective NMS / DTM projects implementation; coordinate regular monitoring as per agreed timelines; prepare project status and progress reports.
4. Support the effective use of the designated information system, including NMS / DTM portal and application tools, and other databases to manage the implementation of information management mechanism.
5. Support in the monitoring of data collection processes and the overall data management activities including encoding, storing, and transferring data as well as processing, and support to the analysis of the collected data and information locally.
6. Participate in the design, development, and mainteinance of systems required for geodatabases and other spatial data infrastructures for better information management, including data collection activities, data analysis and processing, and production of various types of information products.
7. Support the NMS/DTM Programme Officer in the timely preparation and generation of local level information products, and support on information sharing and dissemination to all relevant channels.
8. Conduct training modules for the stakeholders as required for the implementation of information management mechanism to ensure smooth roll out.
9. Participate the development and enhancement of the integrated, methodology for data collection and information packing as required and needed by programmes.
10. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s degree in Information Management, Geography, Computer Science, Media or Social Sciences or a related field from an accredited academic institution;
Bachelor’s degree in the above fields with two years of relevant professional experience
• Experience in Information Management, emergency humanitarian operations; management and coordination of information flows, data management including collection, storing, processing, and analysing data to generate information products;
• In-depth knowledge of the latest technological developments in information technology and information system;
• Demonstrated ability for leadership in the context of partnership building and consensual decision-making;
• Proven skills to analyse statistical information;
• Ability to formulate IM-related technical requirements and Operating Procedures;
• Ability to translate planning-specifications into technical briefs for data capture and analysis, and vice versa;
• Ability to compile and holistically analyse diverse datasets;
• Experience with handling confidential data;
• Demonstrated team-building and information management skills;
• Demonstrated understanding of different data collection methodologies;
• Knowledge and understanding of relational data theory;
• Experience in advanced data visualization and information design skills.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian is required.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.