Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position Title : National Legal Officer (Housing)
Duty Station : Kyiv, Ukraine
Classification : National Officer, NO-A
Type of Appointment : Fixed-term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Under the overall supervision of the Housing Programme Coordinator, and the direct supervision of the National Project Officer (Housing), the successful candidate will provide specialised support to the implementation of IOM Ukraine’s efforts in provision of affordable housing units, in particular for IDPs, Ukraine.
IOM-Ukraine implements 60-month project with KfW in selected cities of GCA of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, which aim is to provide a surplus to affordable, modern and energy efficient housing stock making it available for accommodation by vulnerable categories among IDPs and locals. All the upper-mentioned is related to all phases of housing construction, acquisition of housing units from the secondary market, maintenance and distribution of housing units among beneficiaries in rent and rent-to-own modalities, the legal aspects of what are within the scope of responsibilities of the National Legal Officer (Housing).
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support the Housing Programme Coordinator in the overall planning, implementation and monitoring of housing solutions efforts.
- Carry out a full-scale review and analysis of Ukrainian housing legislation and regulations, administrative processes, and state programmes, including the association of co-owners of multi apartment buildings’ regulation.
- Provide legal advisory services on the legal standards and procedures governing housing purchasing, construction and reconstruction process in Ukraine.
- Review and assess the legal components of IOM-KfW Housing Project and advising IOM on the legal approach and applicability based on Ukrainian legislation and regulations.
- Contribute with the Project team in developing housing models and schemes for different types of the sub-projects/interventions (construction, reconstruction, purchasing, running the non-banking financial institution).
- Draft the contracts, statutes, internal regulations and procedures, guidance on selection procedures, ensure compliance of environmental and social management plan (ESMP) with Ukrainian national legislation, contribute to the development of the grievance mechanisms and other documents deemed necessary for the Project implementation.
- Support the legal aspects of local self-government’s decisions on leasing, sub-leasing, alienation and transfer of properties, establishment and running the Municipal Management Body (MMB), Local Development Fund (LDF) dealing with Housing Project.
- Supervise the legal profiling of partner MMB and LDF (Local Development Fund) when established for the purposes of the Project, NGOs as necessary, under the guidance of the Housing Programme Coordinator and in coordination with National Housing Project Officer.
- Assist the Project team in indicating the legal issues and solving them in course of Housing Project’s implementation, in particular on the development of terms of reference for the sub-projects, services procurement, legally binding documents/contracts with beneficiaries of the Project as the contracting parties.
- Participate in meetings, sittings of supervisory boards, site visits as necessary.
- Provide information gathering and management support on legal matters to Housing project and related programming.
- Track relevant international, national and local legislative developments pertaining to Housing Project, and analyse, summarize and present findings.
- Provide inputs and recommend improvements to the planning and delivery of programme activities.
- Contribute to regular reporting (IOM internal, IOM external, UN-related, including 3W/4W and situation reporting), correspondence, publication and presentation materials.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, or International Law from an accredited academic institution or equivalent with at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Master’s degree Law, or International Law from an accredited academic institution.
- Managerial experience
- Proven legal drafting, writing, and reporting skills, confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in working with Ukrainian government authorities and civil society
- Knowledge of housing sector and context is advantageous
- Experience in working in eastern Ukraine is a plus
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.