Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position Title : National Project Officer (Economist/Budget)
Duty Station : Kyiv, Ukraine (with frequent travel to eastern Ukraine)
Classification : NO-A
Type of Appointment : Special Short-Term, Nine months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Under the overall supervision of the Housing Programme Coordinator, and the direct supervision of the National Housing Project Officer, the successful candidate will provide specialised support to the implementation of IOM Ukraine’s efforts in provision of affordable housing units, in particular for IDPs, Ukraine.
IOM-Ukraine implements 60-month project with KfW in selected cities of GCA of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, which aim is to provide a surplus to affordable, modern and energy efficient housing stock making it available for accommodation by vulnerable categories among IDPs and locals. All the upper-mentioned requires support by specialist in economics to backstop to all phases of housing construction as well as acquisition of housing units from the secondary market, including provision of market assessment and forecasts. Given the duration of the Housing Project, the economic analysis, breakdown on local budget solutions and forecasts look feasible to utilize at interim stages of its implementation.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support the Housing Programme Coordinator in the overall planning, implementation and monitoring of housing solutions efforts.
- Take a lead on market assessment for the Housing Project.
- Coordinate IOM’s housing solutions efforts by means of dealing effectively on economic matters, macroeconomic and fiscal management with other staff and with external stakeholders within the context of the relevant sectors, inter alia, the economic and finance departments of central governmental and municipal levels.
- Assist Project team on macroeconomic and fiscal management that arise in the development of plans and Project implementation. Provide well-written economic information on short turn-around times for variety of management issues. Support the integration of economic-specific knowledge and specific micro/sector fields of expertise.
- Monitor the economic profiling of partner MMB (Municipal Management Body) and LDF (Local Development Fund) when established for the purposes of the Project, NGOs as necessary, under the guidance of the National Housing Project Officer.
- Coordinate and carry out the procurement of goods and services of the construction companies to perform construction works under the project.
- Provide information gathering and management support on economic issues to Housing and related programming.
- Track relevant national and local developments in economic and budget spheres pertaining to Housing Project, and analyse, summarize and present findings.
- Support the mapping of housing needs and beneficiaries.
- Take part in Housing Project-related events (meetings, presentations, discussions, visits, etc.), related to job profiling.
- Provide inputs and recommend improvements to the planning and delivery of Housing Project activities.
- Undertake duty travel within Ukraine pertinent to Housing Project on an as-needed basis.
- Liaise with municipalities on budget and economic-related issues as assigned.
- Organise and lead the capacity development activities for the MMB and LDF.
- Work together with in-house monitoring and evaluation team to devise and implement a monitoring system for housing provision efforts.
- Contribute to regular reporting (IOM internal, IOM external, UN-related, including 3W/4W and situation reporting), correspondence, publication and presentation materials.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or higher in economics, fiscal management, finance or public administration from an accredited academic institution with at least 2 years of professional work experience
- Master’s degree in the above-mentioned fields with no professional experience. PhD Degree is considered an advantage.
- Managerial experience
- Proven drafting, writing, and reporting skills, confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in delivery of high quality analytical and advisory products in macroeconomic and fiscal management
- Proven experience in leading high impact development policy operations; sound knowledge of Bank lending tools and procedures.
- Experience in working with Ukrainian government authorities and civil society
- Experience in working in eastern Ukraine is a plus
- Knowledge of housing sector and context is advantageous
Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian is required.