Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and direct supervision of the Emergency and Stabilization Programme Coordinator, the National Project Officer will provide specialized support to the implementation of IOM Mission in Ukraine’s efforts with regard to project development, reporting, monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with programme officers and field offices to identify new project ideas in line with IOM’s priorities, needs of the potential project beneficiaries, country’s strategies, etc.;
- Coordinate with programme officers for the timely processing, endorsement and submission of concept notes and project proposals in line with IOM Strategy and the Organization’s policies, thematic guidelines and the IOM Project Handbook and any national and/or regional strategies and priorities;
- Take the lead on regular reporting (IOM internal, IOM external, UN-related) in line with IOM internal regulations and donor requirements if in place to support programme officers;
- Coordinate closely with the thematic specialists at HQ and RO Vienna and support programme officers in liaising with representatives of the governmental and other institutions to support an effective project conceptualization and development process;
- Ensure, together with programme officers, that project results matrices are well-formulated and that performance indicators, baselines, targets, assumptions and milestones are included and disaggregated accordingly;
- Assist programme officers and other colleagues on results-based project and programme compliance with objectives set in project documents and budgets, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) frameworks and work plans;
- Work closely with the IM Officer to ensure effective knowledge management at the unit level, including project tracking, data capture and analysis, monitoring and evaluation, and information sharing;
- Provide general guidance and support on project development to the IOM staff in line with the IOM Project Handbook;
- Coordinate with the Communications Unit on the preparation and compilation of public information products for donors, HQ and RO, including assessment surveys, analyses and studies of data collected;
- Undertake duty travel within Ukraine, to areas pertinent to the Mission’s programming, on an as-needed basis, to bolster reporting, track implementation, collect the data needed for project development, evaluate impact, etc.; and
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Social/Political Science, Project Management, International Relations, International Development Economics, Law, or a related field with no professional experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in the above-mentioned fields with at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in project development, reporting, and M&E in an international organization;
- Solid knowledge of development and humanitarian programming;
- External and internal coordination and liaison experience with different stakeholders;
- Ability to understand, develop and implement project development, reporting, and M&E frameworks;
- Proven drafting, writing, and reporting skills, confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of the socio-political and geographical context of the Eastern Conflict Area.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian is required.