Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
IREX in Ukraine seeks a qualified Non-Formal Education Specialist for the USAID-funded Ukraine National Identity Through Youth (UNITY) program. Under the supervision of the Civic Engagement & Social Cohesion Lead, the Non-Formal Education Specialist will support the development, production, and dissemination of high-quality curricula and toolkits including UNITY foundational competencies, soft skills training, civic engagement toolkit activities, and media and information literacy; and will design and facilitate trainings for youth center leaders and other program partners.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Civic Engagement & Social Cohesion Lead by providing technical and administrative leadership for assigned components within the program to ensure that objectives and targets are achieved.
- Design, produce, and disseminate inclusive learning toolkits, content for workshops, and trainings in collaboration with technical experts.
- Organize and co-facilitate trainings of trainers and trainings for youth center leaders and program partners.
- Ensure effective monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of program activities and ensure that training curricula and approaches are tailored based on evaluation results and data.
- Provide technical assistance in areas of expertise.
- Communicate regularly with civil society, youth groups, opinion leaders, government officials, members of the international community, and other program stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective collaboration with program partners and beneficiaries.
- Propose and pilot interventions for and with youth to amplify UNITY competencies.
- Draft program reports, updates, success stories, and other documentation and reporting related to program activities.
- Support IREX’s staff organizational development.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ukrainian citizenship or residency with work authorization is required.
- Degree in international development, public administration, education, management, communications, and/or other relevant field is preferred.
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience in educational curriculum design and delivery.
- Extensive experience facilitating and conducting training.
- Understanding of the youth sector in Ukraine, its developmental needs, and perspectives.
- Demonstrated success in cooperating with partner organizations, and ability to establish productive relationships with government officials and opinion leaders at national and local levels.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate dialogue and work constructively with a diverse range of actors.
- Experience in community engagement, outreach, and organizing public events.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of positive youth development, human–centered design, and Do No More Harm approaches is a plus.
- Strong command of spoken/written English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as a team member with the ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, and be flexible.
- Willingness to travel when health conditions allow.
Please send your cover letter and resume as an attachment. Only complete applications will be considered. No telephone inquiries will be accepted. Application Deadline: September 10, 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
IREX conducts anti-terrorism database clearances on candidates who accept employment offers. IREX is also an E-Verify Employer.
IREX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and inclusive hiring practice. IREX is an equal opportunity employer.