Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health” is a leading non-governmental professional organization which makes a significant impact on the epidemics of HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, viral hepatitis and other socially dangerous diseases in Ukraine in cooperation with state partners and civil society organizations through providing financial and technical support to relevant programs, which cover over 300,000 members of most vulnerable populations, which is the highest indicator in Europe. Alliance team includes over 100 professionals who are based in Kyiv
Purpose: to provide support to the Director: Treatment, Procurement and Supply Management (TPSM Director’s) work whose areas of activities include: strategic development of the Alliance Ukraine; management of Treatment, Procurement and Supply Management department; cooperation with the Alliance Secretariat; budget management; representation and external relations; strategic planning and work planning; initiation of special projects.
Contract type: civil contract
- Strong motivation to this kind of work.
- University degree.
- 1 year plus of working experience in international organization.
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian including translation and interpretation is essential
- Analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good correspondence maintenance skills.
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office; 1C is a plus).
- Excellent typing skills.
- Interest in healthcare and social issues related to it.
- Ability to develop quick understanding of the organization and ways of working, as well as to establish rapport with key people in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Willing to take initiatives
- Provide assistance and general support to the TPSM Director, including: logistical preparation and taking minutes of management meetings and workshops as required. Organising diary management and e-mail management; replying to routine correspondence and phone calls; documenting team retreats; and liaison with the Administration team on travel arrangements and reporting for overseas visits, workshops and meetings
- Attend regional and program team meetings as required.
- Do subject filing for the whole activities related to TPSM Director’s work; liaise with Alliance secretary to establish new files as needed
- Assist with preparation for TPSM Director participation in one-off events and conferences
- Provide interpretation during formal official meetings if required
- Co-ordinate arrangements and provide support for international meetings
- Anticipate extra support needs or replacement support and solicit assistance from the Administration sub-team as needed
- Co-ordinate, develop and maintain technical resources for TPSM Director partners in conjunction with other staff
- Co-ordinate the exchange of information with TPSM Director Partners
- Liaise with other Alliance staff to provide information as required and/or identified by TPSM Director (e.g. providing relevant contributions to Alliance News and quarterly reports for Alliance Supporters)
- Assist in preparation of materials about Alliance activities or documentation of different events, etc
INFORMATION SYSTEMS SUPPORT: Together with other Directors’ and Assistants:
- Co-ordinate and maintain the Alliance’s computerized database of program partner activities; analyze database for reporting on programme activities
- Develop and maintain information-sharing activities regarding the project
- Develop and maintain a database of Alliance technical resources
- Maintain the TPSM Director Information system (country background and technical information)
- Assisting with cross team-work
- Be aware of how the Program database is used and be able to extract information
CONTACT WITH ALLIANCE SECREATRIAT, KEY PARTNERS AND DONORS:
- Maintaining relationships with the Front Line AIDS Secretariat contact person and ensuring ongoing exchange of relevant documents and information
- Maintaining some operational communication with key donors and members of the Alliance Ukraine constituency (International non-governmental organizations)
- Provide support for conducting regular stakeholders meeting, prepare and send out invitations, prepare minutes of such meetings, ensure placing the relevant information on the Alliance Ukraine web-site
GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT:
- Participate in Senior Management Team meetings and/or other internal/external meetings, including background documents preparation, minute taking and coordinating follow-ups afterwards including translation of documents from Russian, Ukrainian and English as needed
- Answer routine enquiries for information
- Provide general office support when necessary, including providing reception and telephone cover
- Maintain communication links with and between office staff when one or more of them is/are away from the office
- Provide general office support when necessary
- Provide support to other teams when possible as needed
- Undertake other duties as required by TPSM Director
For additional information on the organization as well as its programmatic activities and the positions announced, please visit our web site: http://www.aph.org.ua/
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian. Subject line should contain “ref: PA: TPSM”.