Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
About the project: In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform initiative and position summary: The expert team will be deployed to the Ministry of Digital Transformation to improve public services design and delivery to citizens.
The goal of the reform initiative: citizen have access to high-quality public services online.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Policy and Re-engineering Senior Analyst who will support the team in identifying the problems that citizens are facing with regards to the administrative services, and will be working with government agencies to ensure that the processes are redesigned in the way that resolves these problems and makes services more accessible.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead of the Office for Administrative (Public) Services Reform.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
1. Analyze the processes of public (administrative) services provision;
2. Identify complexities and opportunities for optimization;
3. Work with Ministries on redesign processes and makes services more accessible;
4. Collect data and facts to inform decision-making and impact assessment;
5. Incorporate gender-sensitive issues (GBA+ analysis) while analyzing process and developing proposals;
6. Interact with public authorities and other projects of international technical assistance regarding implementation of the reform initiative.
1. Master’s degree in Social Science, Public Administration or Economy (preferably), or other relevant field;
2. 2+ years of experience as a Business or Functional Analyst in consultancy, with experience in analyzing the processes of services provision;
3. Experience in process modeling; BPMN diagrams is must;
4. Experience with analyzing the operational flow of existing services and identifying areas for improvement;
5. Familiarity with the public digitalization agenda is an advantage;
6. Fluent in Ukrainian and English;
7. Citizen of Ukraine.
To apply: Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on 29 November 2019 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Policy and Re-engineering Senior Analyst in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.