Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
About the project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform initiative and position summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the State-owned enterprise Electronic Health (SOE eHealth) at Ministry of Health (MoH) to continue the development of the central component of eHealth IT system and respective ecosystem.
The goal of the reform initiative is to provide government-guaranteed package of health care services of the enhanced quality to citizens of Ukraine for free.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а PR & Communication Lead who will be responsible for development and implementation of the communication strategy.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO).
Level of effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is until 30 June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
1. Development and implementation of the communication strategy;
2. Development of the digital communication strategy;
3. Update of a plan of events and a roadmap of events to be carried out by the “Electronic Health”;
4. Conduct events for key stakeholder groups;
5. Interaction with key stakeholder groups;
6. High-quality consulting services for the correct positioning of the “Electronic Health” for the Ukrainian audience (representatives of the public authorities, public organizations, chief doctors, MIS, end-users – citizens);
7. High-quality consulting services to neutralize the negative effect and any potential impact of opponents of medical reform (Internet);
8. High-level communication activities for “Electronic Health” and experts involved in this process;
9. Prepares and provides recommendations to the leadership / speakers of the “Electronic Health” in the process of preparing for presentations;
10. Assigns and coordinates interviews with relevant media;
11. Coordination of work with the MIS to build a ONE VOICE interaction system.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
1. Required: higher education in PR, journalism, communications, marketing;
2. Experience in the position of Lead PR/GR/communication team – two years and more;
3. Strong working experience of the Internet and traditional media, social networks – portfolio of successful campaigns;
4. Good knowledge and strong skills in conducting PR and GR campaigns, developing communication and anti-crisis strategies;
5. Knowledge of the basics of management, ethics, sociology, psychology, philology;
6. Knowledge of the composition of information, which is a state, official and commercial secret, the procedure for its protection and use.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on April 20, 2020.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state PR & Communication Lead (eHealth) in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.