Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Background Information – Job-specific
THIS IS A LOCAL POSITION AND ONLY UKRAINIAN NATIONALS OR THOSE WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN UKRAINE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peace building, humanitarian and development projects around the world. UNOPS supports partners to build a better future by providing services that increase the efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of peace building, humanitarian and development projects.
Following the signing of the Host Country Agreement on 22 November 2016, UNOPS Ukraine office was established on the 1st of April 2017. According to the Agreement, UNOPS Ukraine is mandated to provide a broad spectrum of services to the Government and people of Ukraine including but not limited to procurement, contracting, recruitment and administration, implementation of technical assistance, humanitarian and investment projects that are funded by the Government, international organisations, local communities, foreign governments and non-for-profit organisations, international financial institutions, UN Agencies and alike.
The project ‘’ Enhancing Capacities of Ukraine in Providing for the Safety and Security of its Citizens’’ funded by the Government of Canada, aims to contribute to the capacity of the Government of Ukraine to provide for the safety and security of its citizens in conflict affected area. The specific objective of the project is to provide basic equipment and supplies to enable the appropriate governmental institutions to fulfil their mandate. Procurement of de-mining equipment; basic operational equipment, medical equipment and consumables for the law enforcement forces training centres.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Project Support Officer, the Procurement Assistant provides administrative support in the management of a variety of processes/transactions in implementing procurement and contracting of commodities, materials, equipment and services for Regional Offices and Project Centres, ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. He/she uses his/her own discretion to address unforeseen situations, seeking advice from and/or reporting to supervisor as applicable.
The Procurement Assistant liaises with Operations team and project managers in order to ensure best support. In performing his/her work, the Procurement Assistant promotes a client, quality and results-oriented approach.
Summary of Key Functions:
- Implementation of operational strategies
- Support to contract administration and procurement processes
- Administrative and clerical support
- Support to sourcing strategy
- Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Ensures implementation of procurement and operational strategies, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of procurement activities with UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Inputs to the office’s procurement business processes mapping and to the elaboration of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Procurement, in consultation with the direct supervisor and office management.
- Supports contract administration and procurement processes for Pravo project and at the request of the Procurement Unit, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Inputs to the preparation of procurement plans for the project
- Support to the organization of procurement processes including preparation of Micro Purchasing, RFQs, ITBs or RFPs documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their preliminary evaluation
- Preparation of purchase orders and contracts in and outside OneUNOPS system, , vendor, maintenance of the filing system in the procurement Unit. . Implementation of the internal control system which ensures that purchase orders are duly prepared and dispatched. Timely corrective actions on POs with budget check errors and other problems.
- Maintenance of a vendor database system to record the listing, updating, evaluation and monitoring of performance of service providers and vendors;
- Maintenance of contracts, LPO filing system
- Provides efficient administrative and clerical support to procurement processes, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Processing of invoices for goods and services delivered ensuring accuracy and completeness of documentation and timely payment. Follow up to completion and inform clients
- Monitoring of expenditures against allocations
- Receipt, review, logging in and routing incoming communication and procurement requests/invoices
- Preparation of reports, tables, charts etc. applying technical skills and knowledge in formatting and presentations
- Routine follow up action on procurement on behalf of the supervisor and inform supervisor of status.
- Collaboration with Procurement Officers, vendors and UNOPS Offices to solve problems related to payments
- Oral/written responses to queries from internal and external clients regarding procurement matters
- Establishment and maintenance of working files on procurement activity
- Preparation of letters, memoranda, faxes, email, etc.; monitor progress and liaise with vendors during the entire procurement cycle; investigation and resolution of post-order problems and preparation of progress reports on procurement matters
- Liaison with the logistics unit or projects on receipt of goods, equipments and services in view of obtaining proper delivery report, RIR, or relevant certificates and that proper inventory is taken
- Ensuring that all supporting documents are available for audit and for review purpose;
- Contributes to implementation of sourcing strategy focusing on achievement of the following result:
- Update of the rosters of suppliers
- Provides support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Maintenance of database and web site on procurement standards and tools, roster of best suppliers, contractors and service providers, activities and statistics and contract advertisement and awards to share and disseminate information
- Participation in the trainings for the operations/ projects staff on Procurement.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice
- Secondary education/High school diploma is required;
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s), preferably in Procurement, General Administration, Logistics, or any other related field will be considered an asset and may substitute for some of the required years of experience;
- Diploma or professional certification in Procurement, will be an asset.
- 5 years of relevant experience is required in the area of procurement, logistics, general administration with demonstrated capacity to meet performance indicators, and deliver results. (A relevant master’s or bachelor’s degree will offset some years of experience).
- Experience in the procurement in UN or international organisations will be an asset.
- Ability to work with computer and office software packages (MS Office) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages is required.