Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
inRecovery is an innovative startup that is helping people beat addiction and fully reintegrate as thriving members of society. You’ll be building a beautiful suite of innovative healthcare apps for our technology platform. Working closely with a very talented Product, Design and Engineering team in our beautiful new offices in the center of Kyiv.
We are looking for a Product Manager interested in creating beautiful experiences that will help transform people’s health and wellbeing. You like to take complex ideas, conceptualize user journeys, and create end-to-end experiences that all stakeholders will enjoy and love using.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort. Thus, we seek a strong team player who is comfortable working with remote teams, and has an absolute commitment to perfection.
Our ideal Product Manager is looking beyond a paycheck and is tired of wasting their talents creating senseless apps or helping companies sell people sh*t they don’t need in their life.
If you seek mental stimulation and looking to serve a real and greater social purpose, we welcome you home with open arms.
Be amazing at:
- Life 🙂
- Translating complex ideas into a products people love
- Designing beautiful, simple, and meaningful user experiences with UX designer
- Working with engineering to ensure perfect execution of these experiences
- Own and lead all aspects of products to ensure successful launches.
- Create detailed plans for design, development and deployment.
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Defining scope of development for new product features and on-going enhancements.
- Work on rapid prototyping along with designer and front-end developers.
- Actively engage with client services teams and prioritize customer / end-user feedback.
- Maintain active research on both competing and complimentary products and solutions.
- Work with executive team on concept generation sessions and contribute innovative ideas.
- Work seamlessly with all teams including executive, design, and engineering.
- Break down complex ideas into simple products and feature sets.
- Use data, analytics and conduct high-quality user research to inform product direction.
- Prioritize product launches along with executive and engineering.
- Deeply understand existing platform and leverage existing feature sets in new products.
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to conceptualize complex systems to the smallest detail.
- UX Design, Prototyping experience with inVision and Proto.io – a big plus!
We seek people who embody all of our Four Core Values (sorry, no exceptions):
- BE A ROCK STAR. Be amazing at what you do. Shine and Crush it!
- BE HUMAN. Be nice, smile, help each other. Spread love in everything you do.
- WHY NOT? Don’t be afraid to fail. Just go for it, we’re not building rockets.
- NEVER LOSE YOUR MUCHNESS. Believe in unicorns and magic. Keep the creative kid alive; invent and innovate.
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Annual Bonuses
- Full Mac Setup (either iMac or Macbook Pro)
- Unlimited Vacation Time (after 1.5 years of Employment)
- Medical Insurance Stipend
- Paid Education — we want to help you grow
- AMAZING offices with a great vibe and super cool environment
We’re truly looking forward to meeting you. Let’s do great things together.