Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
A Reform Support Team (RST) at the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine (MoI) is a group of Ukrainian professionals (non-civil servants) funded on a temporary basis by the donors that provides targeted technical support and assists in the design and implementation of priority reforms. The RST will assist in filling the capacity gaps in the design and implementation of priority reform strategies and programs, while strengthening links and partnerships between the Ministry´s priorities and relevant donor support.
RST is funded by the EBRD managed Ukraine Stabilisation and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account (MDA). The contributors are: Denmark, the European Union, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Communication is an indispensable part of the reforms process. Consistent and comprehensive communications is needed to ensure public awareness and understanding of MoI and RST’s efforts and to fuel civil society’s action in supporting reforms process.
Qualified communications professional is needed in order to strengthen MoI’s Press Office and support Ministry’s communications efforts. Communication activities of the RST will be carried out through the official MoI channels and will strengthen the public presence of the Ministry and its representatives.
The Communications Project Manager will work in close cooperation with MoI’s Press Office whereas Ministry’s Press Secretary will be responsible for aligning communications objectives of all the parties involved.
Total duration of current assignment is till December, 2019 (with the possibility of the extension to 2020 subjected to availability of the donor funding), two-month probation period should apply to the successful candidate.
Communicating reforms progress in all the fields defined as priority by the RST:
– In cooperation with the Ministry’s Press-Secretary regularly updating Ministry’s communications plan
– Proactively planning and suggesting reforms related communications materials (e.g. press-releases, info sheets, op-eds, etc.)
– Organizing public events for Ministry’s and RST’s speakers reporting on reforms progress
– Organizing off-the-record events with key media for RST experts
– Engaging relevant experts and civil activists to publicly assess MoI’s reforms progress
– Overall communication plan of the RST and MoI reforms development and implementation
– Regular progress reports on reforms communication
– Covering all priority reforms in media
– At least a Bachelor’s degree in economics, political science, international relations or linguistics
– Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
– PC literacy (advanced PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word skills; Visio is an asset)
– Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
– At least 5 years of experience in communications, journalism or marketing
– Experience in data management – understanding of basic principles of reputational and communication research
– A proven track record of delivering high quality Strategic Communications in a comparable organization, contributing to an excellent reputation for that organization as a leader in its sector
– Experience of having successfully developed, managed and implemented communications strategies aligned to the organization objectives
– Proven knowledge and professional experience in communications
– Good understanding of economic processes and familiarity with the reform agenda in Ukraine
– Experience of consulting government agencies in communications will be an asset
The exact rate will be made by the Recruitment Committee comprised of representatives of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and international donors.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 23 October 2019 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Filled Application Form (please find HERE)
– At least one professional reference letter (from the past supervisor / manager)
– Applicant’s CV
– Expected salary range (for information only)
Only complete submissions, containing the above, can be considered. Selected applicants will be invited to the interview.
Following the evaluation of all applications received, selected candidates will be invited to a brief written test in the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine (Peremohy ave, 14) covering both general and technical questions in both English and Ukrainian. Short-listed candidates will be invited to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide a written professional reference (original in English, or Ukrainian with English translation) together with the contact details for two further referees who can attest to the professional and/or educational background of the candidate. Successful reference check will be a pre-condition to contracting.
ГС «Фонд підтримки реформ в Україні» є незалежною, неурядовою, громадською організацією, яка здійснює свою діяльність з січня 2015 року. Наша мета – сприяти розвитку України та зростанню благополуччя її громадян шляхом надання підтримки у розробці та впровадженні реформ в Україні.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.