Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position Title : Project Assistant
Duty Station : Kyiv, Ukraine
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade G4
Type of Appointment : Fixed-term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Under the overall supervision of the Housing Programme Coordinator and the direct supervision of the National Project Officer (Housing) the Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the developing and implementation of the IOM-KfW Housing Project (Housing Project).
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the overall efforts for implementation of the Housing Project.
- Collect and maintain database related to the Housing Project as well as prepare reports based on such information.
- Support Housing Project-related events (working groups, municipal, regional and national authorities and other stakeholders’ meetings, discussions, presentations, visits etc.) and perform minute-taking tasks at such events.
- Take notes at relevant Housing Project events.
- Liaise with (potential) beneficiaries and representatives of the affected communities as assigned.
- Draft official and unofficial correspondence in English and Ukrainian (Russian if necessary).
- Provide informal interpretation and written translation (English/Ukrainian, English/Russian and vice versa) which necessary.
- Support the Housing Project team in implementation of project interventions and reporting.
- Prepare draft financial and administrative documents for the activities under the Housing Project.
- Undertake duty travel within Ukraine as required.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school degree or equivalent with at least four years of relevant work experience,
- Bachelor`s Degree or higher preferably in public administration, political science, economics, law, international relation) from an accredited academic institution with at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Proven reporting and writing skills, confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in working with Ukrainian government and civil society.
- Experience in working with state and municipal authorities is an asset.
- Experience in working with vulnerable populations.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.