Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Under the general supervision of the Project Officer, Case Management, RSC Eurasia, the direct supervision of the Project Administrator, Case Management, RSC Eurasia, and with monitoring and guidance from the Project Focal Point, Case Management, RSC Eurasia, the Project Assistant is responsible for undertaking case management activities, with the following duties and responsibilities:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Undertake case management activities in an assigned area or areas, such as file integrity, program access, prescreening, field team, adjudications support, scheduling or pre-departure services.
- Assist in the efficient and effective management of refugee case files and medical records, including, if assigned, undertaking such duties as creating new case files, distributing case files, filing returned files, keeping accurate and comprehensive track of files through the file tracking system, scanning files and transforming case files into travel packets.
- Undertake refugee formfill interviews for the purposes of recording biographical information, including, if assigned, accurately completing necessary forms, correctly entering data into the Worldwide Refugee Admissions Program System (WRAPS) and other databases, scanning, photocopying, attaching and filing documents, translating basic documents, and photographing applicants in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assist with the organization and/or scheduling of refugee appointments, including, if assigned, running ad hoc reports, entering data into schedules in WRAPS or another database, updating schedules, issuing notifications, visiting applicants in camps and other locations to relay appointment information, and/or assisting with circuit ride logistics.
- Assist with the adjudication of refugee case files by providing, if assigned, interpretation during interviews, data entry services, logistical support and assisting with the notification of results to refugee applicants as needed.
- Update WRAPS with biographical and other sensitive information such as interview dates, US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) interview and fingerprint results, medical data and resettlement location preferences, and, if assigned, activate processes such as program access verification, security checks or assurances as required.
- Undertake quality assurance checks of refugee files and case data in WRAPS as directed by Case Management team members or supervisors.
- Provide regular reports on work being accomplished to the Project Focal Point, Case Management, and/or supervisors and team members.
- Undertake duty travel as needed to participate in meetings or training.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the USRAP, SOPs and WRAPS, as well as the ability to remain professional, impartial and unbiased during all interactions with refugee applicants and colleagues.
- Maintain and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all RSC-related information by implementing control procedures in line with USRAP standards of conduct and data protection rules. Alert the Project Focal Point or RSC management of any non-compliance to SOPs or codes of conduct by RSC staff members.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school degree or equivalent with 4 years of professional work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution with two years of professional work experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel and Internet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
For more information, please visit our website: http://iom.org.ua/ua/vacancies
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_2016.xls) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 01 January 2020 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.