Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Under the general supervision of the Project Officer, Communications, RSC Eurasia, the direct supervision of the Project Administrator, Communications, RSC Eurasia, and with monitoring and guidance from the Project Focal Point, Communications, RSC Eurasia, the Project Assistant is responsible for undertaking communications activities, with the following duties and responsibilities:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist with communications activities in an assigned area or areas, such as such as case consultation, the information center and/or public affairs.
- Assist in providing efficient and effective case consultation services for individuals who appear in-person at RSC Eurasia, by providing efficient, effective, accurate, clear and courteous information to individuals during case consultation.
- Provide information to individuals through the RSC Eurasia information center, ensuring that all communication undertaken by phone, email, through website(s) and other technological means and, if relevant, in person, is efficient, effective, accurate, clear and courteous. Assist in verifying that the information provided by the RSC Eurasia information center is up to date, relevant and accessible to all persons, including to at-risk individuals, and that the staff members providing the information are adequately trained.
- In close coordination with supervisors, as requested, assist with activities related to public affairs, including, as assigned, assisting with producing and distributing materials for individuals served by RSC Eurasia, RSC management, IOM, partners and donors, including print, audio, visual and online materials.
- Update WRAPS as needed with communications-related content.
- Undertake quality checks (QC) of communications-related data in WRAPS and other communications tools such as email systems as directed by Communications team members or supervisors. Proactively bring to the attention of supervisors communications-related backlogs or other issues.
- Provide regular reports on the work being accomplished to the Project Focal Point, Communications, and/or supervisors and team members.
- Undertake duty travel as needed to participate in meetings or training.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the USRAP, SOPs and WRAPS, as well as the ability to remain professional, impartial and unbiased during all interactions with applicants and colleagues.
- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of all RSC-related information by implementing control procedures in line with USRAP standards of conduct and data protection rules. Alert the Project Focal Point or RSC management of any non-compliance to SOPs or codes of conduct by RSC staff members.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
· High school degree or equivalent with 4 years of professional work experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution with two years of professional work experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel and Internet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
Working knowledge of Romanian, Somali, Armenian, Arabic or Dari/Farsi is an advantage.
For more information, please visit our website: http://iom.org.ua/ua/vacancies
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_2016.xls) by 01 January 2020 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.