Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Under overall supervision of the Chief of Mission (COM) and the Emergency and Stabilization (E&S) Programme Coordinator and direct supervision of the National Field Officer (E&S) in Severodonetsk, the Project Assistant will be responsible for providing necessary support and contributions to the implementation of IOM’s emergency and stabilization efforts as well as humanitarian and development nexus activities in Luhansk Oblast.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support and contribute to the implementation of IOM Ukraine’s Emergency and Stabilization-related programming and humanitarian and development nexus in the Eastern Conflict Area (Luhansk oblast, Government-Controlled Area);
- Assist in the implementation of all project activities under the E&S including livelihoods, housing, CBI, WASH and IOMs data tracking matrix (DTM) including outreach and liaison with local authorities and other government and civil society stakeholders;
- Assist the field office with logistics related activities (contracting implementing partners – NGOs, consultants, procurement of goods and services, planning and preparation of the field missions);
- Prepare regular reports (IOM internal, IOM external, UN-related, including 3W, situation, field mission reporting), correspondence, publication and presentation materials;
- Participate in the organization, or participate, in any activities and events related to Emergency and Stabilization Unit, humanitarian and development activities (coordination meetings, working groups, presentations, discussions, visits, etc.).
- Participate in relevant cluster meetings and take part of working groups to ensure effective coordination with other humanitarian actors.
- Support the field office with informal interpretation and written translation (English/Ukrainian, Russian and vice versa) upon request.
- Draft official and unofficial correspondence in English and Ukrainian (Russian if necessary).
- Take notes at relevant programme events, summarizes information and provides it to the project staff.
- Render support to programme visibility and dissemination when necessary.
- Undertake duty travel within Ukraine, including post-conflict areas pertinent for Emergency and Stabilization programming, on an as-needed basis.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma/certificate or equivalent with at least four years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years of relevant work experience (degree in human rights, law, or international relations/development would be an advantage).
- Experience of working with governmental authorities, local or international NGOs or UN agencies is a distinct advantage;
- Livelihoods programme experience is desirable;
- Knowledge and understanding of the context, issue of emergency response in Ukraine is an asset.
- Advanced PC knowledge.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (http://iom.org.ua/en/personal_history or iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_0.xls) by 24 August 2020 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.