Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Position Title : Project Clerk
Duty Station : Severodonetsk, Ukraine
Classification : UG (USD 650 per month, payments shall be done in Ukraine Hryvnia at the United Nation operational rates of exchange at the month of payment)
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and the direct supervision of the National Emergency and Stabilization Field Officer, the Project Clerk (Emergency and Stabilization) will contribute to the implementation of IOM Ukraine’s Emergency and Stabilization efforts in the Eastern Conflict Area, in particular Luhansk Oblast, including, inter alia, livelihoods, social cohesion, Cash-Based Interventions, and displacement monitoring (Displacement Tracking Matrix/national monitoring system) efforts.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the overall implementation of Emergency and Stabilization efforts in the Eastern Conflict Area, in particular Luhansk Oblast, including, inter alia, livelihoods, social cohesion, Cash-Based Interventions, and displacement monitoring (Displacement Tracking Matrix / National Monitoring System) efforts.
- Support field work with documents collection in terms ofconducting field assessments to facilitate beneficiary identification and their eligibility verification..
- Assist with the conduct of telephone and in-person interviews with conflict-affected people to support IOM humanitarian programming in Ukraine:
- Conduct interviews with conflict-affected people;
- Enter the data into the database and complete the questionnaires;
- Perform quality checks of completed forms;
- Report on the developments and issues of concern that may arise.
- Assist in the logistics and organization of Emergency and Stabilization events (meetings, presentations, discussions, visits, etc.).
- Assist in communication with local authorities and field enumerators.
- Draft official and unofficial correspondence in English and Ukrainian (Russian if necessary).
- Undertake duty travel within Ukraine on an as-needed basis.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma/certificate with four years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years of responsible work experience (degree in public administration, human rights, political science, economics, or international relations/development would be an advantage).
- Experience of working in a UN agency or International NGO is an asset;
- Experience of working with governmental authorities and NGOs;
- Experience of field work;
- Experience of general administration;
- Knowledge and understanding of the issue of emergency and recovery response in Ukraine is an asset;
- Advanced PC knowledge.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.