Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, emergency food security, legal assistance, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors. The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 14000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters -NORCAP, with 1000 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours notice when a crisis occurs.
NRC is looking for Project Coordinator in our office in Severodonetsk.
The purpose of the Project Coordinator position is to implement delegated livelihoods and food security project portfolio
- Participate in the development of project proposals and budgets for the LFS programme
- Manage and implement delegated portfolio of LFS projects (activities, budget and project documentation) as delegated from Area Manager/HoP in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality
- Provide regular progress reports to the AM/HoP
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist and respond
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities
- Ensure and support capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Line management of livelihoods & food security project field staff
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Contribute to livelihoods & food security strategy development, project proposals and provide input on needs and gaps
- Manage large scale Cash based programming
- Set-up and Manage Qualitative and Quantitative Activities including Needs Assessments, Focus Group Discussions, and Key Informant Interviews
- Ensure timely follow up with appropriate partners and stakeholders for smooth coordination and implementation of the projects
- Cultivate close working relations with key partners including local government, UN agencies and local and international NGOs
- Participate in relevant sector coordination meetings and represent NRC both at the local and national level
- Proactive planning and coordination with logistics, finance and field teams
- Ensure that LFS projects target the most vulnerable and that beneficiaries are selected in line with the Food Security & Livelihood Cluster targeting criteria, NRC criteria and donor guidelines.
- Ensure the strict observance and immediately report to Area Manager any breach or suspected breach of NRC code of conduct, NRC and donors procedures;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the AM.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in Russian and/or Ukrainian
- Solid computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong Analytical Capacity, Strong Excel skills a must
- Understanding of SPHERE minimum standards.
- A degree in Agriculture, Agricultural engineering, Economics, Development studies/Social sciences is required
- Experience in Cash and/or Voucher Programming
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is required
- Experience in a supervisory and project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Focused, output driven and able to meet deadlines on a regular basis.
- Personable, professional with high levels of probity and integrity
- Strong team work and influencing skills, the ability to work with other departments to achieve objectives within tight time frames.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Empowering and building trust
- Managing performance and development
- Planning and delivering results.
- Handling insecure environments
- Managing resources to optimize results
Contract period: 12 months
Salary/benefits: According to NRC country policy, medical insurance, training opportunities, 7,5 h. working day
Duty station: Severodonetsk, Ukraine
The deadline for application – 15.04.2020
Please note that we will contact only with shortlisted candidates.
NRC retains the discretion to cancel the recruitment.