Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Reform initiative and position summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the Regional Development Agency of Chernihivska Oblast.
The goal of the reform initiative: communities and regions drive local investment that creates jobs and enhances regional economic capabilities.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Regional Development Adviser in Chernihivska Oblast who will be responsible for capacity development and advice to pilot communities/oblast on regional development instruments that create new quality of life and enhance regional economic capabilities for and with involvement of citizens (female & male).
The expert will be based in Chernihiv and will be reporting to the Team Lead of the Office for Regional Investment Projects Facilitation.
Level of effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is until 30 June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative duties and responsibilities (scope of work):
• Develop proposals on improving investment and economic development governance at the regional and local levels;
• Develop and implement capacity building measures on design, funding and implementation of public investment projects;
• Support application of RBM, GBA+ and other local/regional development methodologies in Chernihivska Oblast;
• Support application of economic development tools by regional/local authorities and development partners;
• Support development of local/regional public investment projects by RDA, Oblast and local authorities;
• Interact with oblast/local authorities and technical assistance projects regarding implementation of the Reform Initiative.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
• University/Master degree in social sciences, management, business, development or other relevant discipline;
• At least 2 years of advising to regional and/or local authorities on regional/local development (i.e. on methods to identify and prioritize investment needs, territorial development strategic planning, SME development, FDI attraction, PPP, export promotion, etc.);
• Knowledge of laws and regulations in the area of regional policy, local self-government, public finance;
• Familiarity with regional policy and local self-government reform agenda;
• Strong analytical, capacity development and communication skills;
• Fluent in Ukrainian, highly proficient in spoken and written English;
• Citizen of Ukraine.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on September 23, 2020.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV in English (max. 2 pages)
2) Applicant letter of interest (max. 500 words)
Please ensure to state Regional Development Adviser in Chernihivska Oblast in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries. Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects. Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe). SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens.
To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.