Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими. подивитися
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The British Council, a leading international cultural organisation, is recruiting a full-time Sales Assistant, whose main duty is to provide administrative support to the Sales and Customer Management Team and the Teaching Centre in delivering high quality services to internal and external customers and clients by adhering to global customer service standards of excellence and secure excellent re-registration results in order to enable the British Council to meet its financial targets.
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience:
Minimum / essential:
- At least 1 year of experience in administration/paperwork
- Working with customers (via phone, face-to-face, correspondence)
Role Specific Skills:
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Computing skills (MS Office, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- English (spoken & written B2 level)
Qualifications & Language requirement:
- University degree
- English at a minimum of B2 level
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian
British Council Core Skills:
- Communicating and Influencing (level 2)
- Planning and Organising (level 2)
- Analysing data and problems (level 2)
- Managing Finance and Resources (level 2)
- Using Technology (level 1)
- Managing Risk (level 1)
What we offer:
- official employment
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
Important features or requirements of the job: Working week: Tuesday-Friday 11:30-20:00 and Saturday 09:00-17:30
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile.pdf
Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.
Please refer to British Council Behaviours dictionary and British Council Core Skills before applying for the job.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22 July 2019.
Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the on-line application form.
Інформація про вакансію
Тип зайнятості: Full time
Опубліковано: 11 серпня 2019
Актуально до: 25 серпня 2019
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989
The British Council took the 8th place in the ranking of the top 20 Ukrainian companies where young and ambitious Ukrainians want to work with. The survey was conducted by the international company Hay Group and included 573 Ukrainian and international companies operating in Ukraine. The results of the study indicate that the work in the British Council is the key to a successful career and the realization of professional and creative potential of employees.