Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Right now, our sales activities are covered by 2-3 people but the amount of work out there reasonably exceeds our current capacity. Therefore, we need YOU to help with the part of it.
- Fluent English (at least C1, no exceptions here). You will be presenting us and communicating with our potential clients directly (orally or in writing) – thus, we need to make sure that your English is great
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in working and communicating with foreign clients (sales experience would be perfect, customer service would also suit)
- Ability to learn fast. It’s okay if you don’t have lots of sales skills or experience – we are ready to provide you with the necessary knowledge, but you need to absorb it quickly and properly
- Understanding of Digital Marketing basics. Well, you are going to sell digital marketing services, so this one is a no-brainer
- Principal — 99% of our work is done online, so yeah, we expect you to be a proficient PC user. Most likely, you have no problems with using laptop, Google Sheets and Google Docs, and different tools but still, need to mention this anyway, just in case:)
- High stress-resistance (not all of the leads you talk to will be cutie-pies 🤷)
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in selling digital services to the foreign B2B market;
- Soft skills: flexibility, creative thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback and perseverance)
- Experience working in the marketing industry;
- LinkedIn user experience;
- Multi-tasking skill (you will be covering multiple small tasks, so it will be a pleasant bonus if you can multi-task sometimes, still, not necessarily);
- Experience working in international teams.
You will be working in close cooperation with our sales managers and you will be responsible for assisting them with particular areas of their work and, eventually, fully taking over some of it. Here are some of the tasks you will have to deal with:
- Answering inbound requests (from leads who are already interested and approached us themselves)
- Handling initial communication with potential leads (and qualifying them) to get them interested and ready to jump on the call with us;
- Selecting suitable for us Upwork projects and applying for them;
- Following up leads from our CRM (whom we’ve already talked to);
- Putting together sales proposals (or partially helping with it);
- Eventually – getting on the sales calls (first – together with us, then – alone) and bringing new clients to us🙂 ;
Our team structure is yet being developed (because of the size of our company), this has several effects on the work conditions. On one hand, it will require extra self-management capabilities to ensure that the work is done correctly; on the other – it gives you a tremendous opportunity to build the process on your own, provide real tangible input to the company’s growth and develop yourself as a professional.
- Comfortable office in the city center (10 min walking to Rynok square). Plus, we are moving to a new office in a few months, which might be even closer;
- A friendly, yet professional team, full of interesting personalities whom it will be a pleasure to spend time with;
- Ability to work remotely and with flexible schedules;
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a professional in various marketing areas. Our projects are far from being standard, so you will have a vast space to show your creativity;
- A wide variety of tools to work with;
- Performance-based salary (part of it will be based on your commission);
- Support and promotion of training (at the expense of the company);
- A personal development plan with clear goals and possible rewards;
- Ability to implement your own initiatives within the company;
We’re waiting for your application!