Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Flo is the fastest growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with more than 25 million monthly active users (over 80M downloads). We hold top positions in the Health & Fitness category in both App Store and Google Play in leading western countries.
As a Senior Content manager you will:
- Analyze competitor media environment and current content metrics to create the content plan
- Create chatbots, scripts for video stories, short articles, and long reads, surveys, and quizzes on health and lifestyle topics
- Manage a team of freelance copywriters, doctors, designers
- Negotiate with technical team (developers, analytics, video engineers) to implement your ideas in the optimal way
We expect that you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in content creation for successful online media with preference to companies focused on US audience
- Experience in copywriting in Russian and English (know how to write “selling” text and “catchy” headers)
- Excellent English – both spoken and written
- Experience in managing teams of freelancers
- Proactive thinking, reliability, stress resistance, strong managing skills
- Experience in living or working abroad (US, UK)
- Experience working as an editor
What we offer:
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Assistance with relocation to Minsk
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me
- In addition to high salaries, all Flo employees also receive employee stock options
To apply, please send your resume and inform where you saw the vacancy.