Senior Event Manager is responsible for managing the client relationship and the event team. S/he ensures preparation of events for clients that includes recommending programs and activities related to client’s goals, effectively delegating projects, offering counsel to team members and allocating agency resources in correspondence to budget, ensures work being performed is of the highest quality and value. S/he possesses an in-depth understanding both of the main event industry issues and client’s business and knows how to translate this knowledge into certain event.
- Working closely with clients to ensure best event result (building relationships, participating in meetings and presentations, developing creative ideas, analyzing event issues, preparation of proposals, preparing event cases)
- Contributes to successful deal-closing (preparing event cases, proposals, presentations)
- Ensures strong supplier base (searching, organizing tenders, updating base, developing and support relationships)
- Manages suppliers (briefing, coordinating work at preparatory and event stages)
- Manages billing process, event budgeting, responsible for project budgets
- Manages the event team (providing leadership and direction, working with HR on staffing and development, conducting performance reviews, etc.)
- Assists in new business generation
- Edits supplier-related documents
- 4+ years of event management experience
- English – Upper-Intermediate, Ukrainian- fluent
- Excellent knowledge of event environment
- Excellent communication (written, verbal)
- Strong planning and execution, ability to work with numbers
- Leadership experience, team player
- Higher education
- Marketing or public relations agency experience would be advantageous
- official employment with all social benefits according to the legislation
- 28 calendar days of vacation, extra vacations for own and child birthdays
- modern, comfortable, inclusive office on Podil in walking zone near metro, view from balcony and concerts of street musicians every evening
- coffee, tea, sweets and English Speaking Club at our One Philosophy Space
- compensation for mobile communication
- unique corporate culture in value-driven company, friendly atmosphere and support from the team
- regular corporate events & learning activities
- growth opportunities in multidisciplinary group of companies – we will support it
If this sounds like you – don’t hesitate and let us know about yourself!
Please indicate your salary expectations in your resume.
Інформація про вакансію
Тип зайнятості: Full time
Опубліковано: 19 листопада 2019
Актуально до: 22 грудня 2019
One Philosophy is a multidisciplinary group of companies with a predominantly communicative component built around a shared sense of purpose — to create the reality we want to live in. We transform meaningful ideas into powerful changes, helping our clients make most of their moment in history by discovering, designing and communicating their sense of purpose. We grow leaders and talents, reputations and trust, identities and experience to help our clients be relevant in the changing world. Be–it Agency and Be–it Health & Social Impact teams are devoted to creating meaningful stories and building greater reputations for their clients. Changers grow tomorrow's leaders and talents today. Solutions for People creates brand philosophies, visual identities and client experiences with meaning and style. Republic strives for helping the state and citizens to find common language and build trust.