Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
About the SURGe Project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
The Government of Ukraine (GoU) is considering the establishment of the Reform Projectisation Unit to strategically enhance the GoU’s capacity to manage the delivery of the reform agenda with result-based management tool. The Reform Projectisation Unit will provide support to the GoU in coherent planning, strengthening links between planning and budgeting, and in structuring the reforms.
Under the SURGe Project, a team of experts will be deployed to the Government of Ukraine to:
i. Prepare ground for the development of a coherent long-term National Development Plan:
a. Collect, map out and structure data on Ukraine’s reform plans in various sectors, international obligations, development goals and other governmental commitments; contextualize individual reforms into long-term priorities for the state, and identify actions required to achieve implementation of these reforms;
b. Support the GoU with research/analysis/recommendations on the approach to long-term planning and reform structuring and prioritization in key reform sectors;
c. Develop common framework for reform management and monitoring: results-based tools and processes, with consideration of citizen impact;
d. Ensure planning and monitoring of reforms in the RBM IT Tool;
ii. In piloting mode, provide support to the Government to structure (“projectise”) selected reforms: help to structure reforms and deliver project management services;
iii. Develop a framework for broader reform support to facilitate the National Development Plan: architecture, scope of work, mandate, team composition, stakeholder management and partnerships, operational procedures.
For this reform, the SURGe Project is looking for Senior Experts (multiple positions) who will set up the Reform Structuring Unit and implement the workstreams outlined above.
The expert(s) will be based in Kyiv.
Level of Effort: Full time.
The duration of the contract is till June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject to additional approvals and results during the previous contract).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3rd group (consultancy services).
1. Together with other experts in the team: define a work plan (general scope of work outlined in the Reform Initiative and Position Summary section), establish operational procedures;
2. Ensure delivery of the results as per the agreed scope of work;
3. Work together and closely coordinate with the other donor-funded experts in prioritizing, structuring and planning of reforms;
4. Ensure effective communication and stakeholders engagement at all levels, advocate for changes, resolve obstacles;
5. Get trained on application of RBM and citizen impact assessment to reform structuring.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
1. Highly experienced project manager with a strong understanding of GoU reform agenda, policy making principles, Government machinery, and excellent knowledge of project management principles. Experience in implementing project management practices;
2. Impeccable ethical standards;
3. 10+ years of professional experience in business, consulting related to project management, or related areas, including 3+ years of senior management experience;
4. Preferred: experience in advising the Government in consulting roles (in a reform office or international assistance project);
5. Strong people management skills;
6. Skills in operational process analysis and optimization;
7. Fluent English and Ukrainian.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on 29 December 2019.
1) Applicant’s CV in English;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Senior Expert Reform Projectisation Unit in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.