Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
Getting tired of exhausting rhythm in digital agencies? Looking for new challenges? Want to try yourself in a fresh and ambitious area? Here is a great opportunity – Ukrainian esports Studio Maincast is looking for a talented SMM copywriter/editor.
- creating esports-related content in English and posting it in our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter);
- participating in brainstorms, briefings etc;
- monitoring activity in esports-related infospace;
- interacting with our English-speaking audience;
- making funny memes.
The ideal candidate should have:
- decent English (B2 and higher);
- ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks;
- excellent writing skills – creativity and clarity should be your main focus;
- understanding of how to survive in the jungle of ever-changing social media;
- the ability to create viral, relevant and entertaining content;
- your own ways with finding, processing and analyzing information as quickly as possible;
- basic knowledge of DOTA 2 and CS:GO competitive scenes;
- basic Photoshop skills;
- great sense of humour 🙂
Why is this job for you?
- we are rapidly growing esports company;
- our flow of creative challenges and projects is neverending;
- you can bring your professional and creative skills to a new level;
- we offer competitive salary;
- we have 24 paid vacation days;
- you can forget about dress-code;
- our team and office is all about fun 🙂
Our office is located close to the downtown (3,5 km) and an underground station (7 min walk). Air conditioning, kitchen, free drinks and snacks included.
We will be waiting for your CVs and short cover letter about why do you want to try yourself in esports.