Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
We are looking for a talented SMM Manager who will lead Genesis corporate pages on social networks, build a content strategy and take the employer brand of our company to a new level!
What you’ll be doing:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads);
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising;
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content;
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely campaigns;
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 1 year of experience in social media marketing;
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples);
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application;
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound;
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants ;
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills (Ukrainian & English);
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format;
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management);
- Practices superior time management;
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).