Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь - у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті
The National Educational Digital Platform is one of the key components of the New Ukrainian School.
The reform was kickstarted by the new Law on Education. According to the Law, new competency-based and values-oriented curricula has to be imposed. Public management will be decentralized, schools and teachers get more autonomy. Teacher role, tasks and responsibilities will be revised. New opportunities for private and other types of schools will be introduced, while teacher training market will be liberalized. New market of modern learning resources, materials and technologies needs to be built virtually from the scratch.
The e-Platform will provide teachers with online training, digital learning resources, learning management capabilities. Cutting-edge educational technology and modern content will help teachers and students to create personalized learning experience through multiple learning profiles, developmental theories and their implications for practice, enable them to assess and employ a variety of teaching strategies to meet individual needs of each and every student.
For this reform initiative, the SURGe Project is looking for a Team Lead who will conduct a detailed needs assessment of the existing IT product, with the help of an IT expert, shape product vision, set development priorities in close cooperation with the Ministry and maintain development strategy based on stakeholder needs.
Team Lead will be based in Kyiv, deployed to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (MoES).
Level of Effort: Full time.
The duration of the contract is till June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and achieved results).
To be contracted as an external expert for the MoES, the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur.
1. Together with other expert/s in the team: define a work plan (general scope of work outlined in the Reform Initiative and Position Summary section);
2. Lead the team, ensure delivery of the results as per the agreed scope of work;
3. Needs assessment and analysis:
a. Liaison with the Ministry and other stakeholders to conduct a detailed needs assessment: the required functionality and content for the e-Platform, processes, services for users and other parameters;
b. Review the previously developed IT solutions and recommendations, analyze existing server capacity and other technical parameters;
a. With the Ministry, develop the strategic vision of the e-Platform;
b. Develop the detailed implementation plan for the e-Platform;
c. Coordinate team in developing IT solutions, documentation, drafting the necessary legislation;
d. Ensure coordination with stakeholders.
1. Proven experience (at least 5 years) in team and project management with understanding of project management phases;
2. Knowledge of legal framework surrounding education;
3. Clear understanding of the Ministry reform agenda;
4. Knowledge of existing procedures and processes at the Ministerial and government levels;
5. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks;
6. General understanding of modern software engineering processes and principles;
7. Understanding of technical parameters and needs required for implementation of such platforms (front-end, back-end, servers, databases etc.);
8. Excellent communication skills (spoken and written). Ability to work with objections is a must;
9. Excellent spoken and written English;
10. Impeccable ethical standards.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time February 29, 2020
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV in English;
2) Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state Team Lead on e-Platform in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
Створюємо спільноту фанів Понеділків.